Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 112
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 74
Agoda.com
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 197
Agoda.com
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 181
USD 154
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 85
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 358
USD 334
Agoda.com
W Bali - Seminyak(Seminyak)
USD 432
USD 365
USD 256
TripAdvisor
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
USD 727
USD 672
2,937 results
All reviewspool barfood truckfairy flosstaco truckmetal detectora pool view roomkids clubsecurity checkbreakfast buffeteat streetpool sidebean bagsbreakfast was amazingbeach clubgolf buggythe general managerfantastic hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed here in March of 2018, and I have nothing but positive things to say about both the hotel and its staff. After traveling from the US, I was incredibly appreciative of the early check-in we received (10am), as well as the upgrade to a suite due to Marriott status. The room was spacious, clean, and opened out to the pool, which was a great addition. This was the first stop on a two week trip through Asia, and I can say without hesitation that it was by far the best service we received, even staying at Ritz Carltons at two other locations on the trip. There was such a genuine quality to the way each person on staff (bartenders, spa staff, up through the Operations Director and General Manager) treated all of the guests. I had three spa treatments, all of which were fantastic, and the reception for Marriott rewards members added a nice personal touch to our stay. Great location close to the airport (though this is Bali, so it will take you 2 hours to go pretty much anywhere else). I highly recommend a visit to this great property!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Greeted by Bobbi who is front of house at the Courtyard Restaurant. What a great start to a dining experience when you are greeted with warmth and professionalism. Bobbi is able to achieve that perfect blend of friendliness combined with attentive service. If only all service was this good!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay here , all the staff were wonderful , the gym and spa were very good , the rooms and amenities were good as well and getting ice or room service was quick and the quality was high

Very good location and cheap blue bird taxi made it easy to get into shipping areas and restaurants in nearby Legian and Kuta

The breakfast is exceptional , the pool bar food was good , the restaurant staff are very Good The food truck out the front selling tacos was a bit of a let down , no tomatoes or sour cream or lettuce on their tacos but we were not out of pocket much so was no big deal to us , we just didn’t go there after the first time

The set menu with the package was average , 2 course dinner is a choice of rice dishes or chicken parmigiana which was not that great , we wished we had the breakfast options at dinner , the much was the same 2 course set menu, and our deserts didn’t arrive but we walked up the road to lucky day and had the best san chow bow ever for $6.50 so we didn’t complain

Very happy with rooms and staff as well as the modern facilities , would definitely stay again , would just make sure the package included a proper choice of meals next time.

Good location and decent convenience store across the road selling everything you could need and cheap drinks and souvenirs

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is my 5th stay and I keep coming back to this hotel because of the staff, especially Ulis who is a godsend and the quality you get for the price you pay, Its just such great value. The Zanti spa is a must as well but make sure you book ahead because they do book out.
I highly recommend this hotel to family's or couples or friends. I have had my friends and family who have stayed at the courtyard all agree with me on the above.

Room Tip: I like the ground floor rooms as they have easy access to the pool straight from your room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

One of the most important things that set the standard for a hotel is the staff. From Bagus one of the manager's to Grant the director, the staff here at the courtyard were all fantastic and provided great service to make sure we had a memorable stay.

As a gold elite member we were given a fantastic upgrade to our room and also were given a nice cocktail hour (normally Thursdays) during our stay.

The location of this hotel is also perfect around the Seminyak area. They provide free shuttles to and from certain areas around the hotel and we were given very good recommendations for restaurants around the area.

The spa and pools were all maintained very well and the gym had a wide range of weights (To my liking) :).

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying around the Seminyak area!

Stayed: April 2018