Spring Seminyak - opp the W Hotel
More Information

Ways to Experience Spring Seminyak - opp the W Hotel
from USD 90.25
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Spring spa is so peaceful! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a clean, calm and luxurious spa experience. I had a 60 minute massage with Didi... incredible! He really helped me work out a couple knots in my shoulders.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and made me feel welcome.

I booked a therapist that was recommended here on Trip Advisor as I wanted the ultimate spa experience.

There was no form to fill in before starting just straight to the room that was freezing, so unbearable that I had to request extra covers during my massage.

I had selected the Balinese massage as I had enjoyed one the day before at my hotel but unfortunately this massage was boring and more like just rubbing oil.

There were no tingles, no cloud nine and I was happy for it to be finished.

I have other reviews that were very positive so it is possible I selected the wrong massage for the therapist I chose.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent, clean and professional spa. Staff speak good English and ask after you, making sure you are comfortable.

Had a facial here and hair rescue with hot stone massage. Facial was meh to be honest and I was expecting more but my face just turned out glossy. As for the hair rescue, hair was relatively soft post treatment. The massage here though is fantastic, esp the 90mins spring massage. All my knots were gone after the massage. Still a top choice for me.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Had great full body massage. Atmosphere was great and the staff were really helpful and friendly. Highly recommend and great value for great service .

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I tried to explain this to your staff but what I had to say was met with a grin and "this rule comes from management".
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHARGE A SURCHARGE ON CARD TRANSACTIONS.
This is illegal. You will also have signed this in your merchant agreement.
Please look at Bank Indonesia Regulation No.11 / 11 / PBI / 2009 which states you are not permitted to add a surcharge on top of what your customer has been invoiced to pay.
You are charging 3% on all card transactions and are breaking the law.
My husband is an Indonesian lawyer in the commercial sector and has reported you to BI contact centre BICARA. I hope that other customers also report you until you remove your surcharge. So nothing spoiled my treatment like being charged more than I know I was supposed to be charge.

Date of experience: September 2017