Spring Seminyak - opp the W Hotel
More Information

Ways to Experience Spring Seminyak - opp the W Hotel
from USD 95.00
More Info
All reviews spring spa deep tissue massage my partner mani pedi facial treatment spa experience pure bliss head massage great massage eyelash extensions signature massage therapist hair spas service bali pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I had such a beautiful experience at Spring recently. Koming Ayu took care of me and I highly recommend her. Best massage - I felt like I was on a cloud and she was very strong. I also had an oxygen facial which was a new experience but was amazing. My skin looked and felt so glowy. I wish we had a Spring in Australia. I will be back if I am ever in Bali, will be my first stop from the airport, and my last on my way out! Thank you to Koming Ayu and the team (also recommend the drinks menu!)

1  Thank Jessica H
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife had a couples Balinese massage. Excellent service from start to finish. Would definitely visit again !

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Poorly organised even when we had submitted a online request, email and a phone call.
Booked over Rp3000,000 worth of services but canceled half after we where poorly handled upon arrival.
Pricing is deceiving and is extra if you want more braids.
Nail treatment hurt and lacked professionalism.
Very noisy in the rooms and it looks like they don’t replace the towels and linen after the massages.
Very dissatisfied

1  Thank 2009cmc
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I visited spring and had a massage and facial with a therapist named Fendi. He was very professional and had great hands. The massage also included some stretches which made it different to others I had in Bali. Spring is very clean and the staff are all great. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Spring is popular for a reason. The quality of their service really is first class. I've been going to Spring Seminyak since not long after they opened and they have consistently been one of the best spas in Bali. It can be a little hard to find first time but saying opposite W and next to Cafe Organic will get your taxi driver there. I usually book a 1.5 half hour massage with one of my favourite therapists - Alit Yeni. Alit is very calm and gentle and my massages with her are peaceful and relaxing with my preferred strong pressure. I often wished I'd asked for 2 hours. I don't want to leave. I recommend her to you. I've also had manicures and pedicures at Spring which are excellent value. The various treatment areas are designed to cater for small groups so there can be a lot of customers at the same time. So, if you're thinking of having a range of treatments over a few days it's a good idea to book them all in at the one time in advance. I book a few weeks ahead - before leaving Australia.