During our trip to Bali and Lombok, we decided at last minute to add a few nights in Seminyak onto our itinerary. Normally we select our own accommodation but for Seminyak I let our agent pick & she did not let us down! I didnt expect much for the money we paid, but I was highly delighted. The Maya Sayang is tucked away off a busy street and the reception area is small but very well kept & the staff were very friendly. When we were shown to our villa I was delighted. The swimming pool was beautiful and the living area / kitchen / dining room were on open plan to the pool, but covered over by a traditional thatched roof. The sleeping area and bathroom were seperate. Being right in the heart of Seminyak i was surprised how quiet and peaceful it was within the villa. We ordered our breakfast daily, and it was cooked in our kitchen for us and served at our dining room table. Included in the price was a free massage to add to the enjoyment of the villa!
Location wise for us it was great, we wanted to avoid the hussle of Kuta but still be close enough to walk there. We walked down the beach to Kuta which took about 30 mins at a slow pace. The shops in Seminyak are of a better quality and more boutique style than Kuta!
I would also highly recommend a visit to Ku De Ta restaurant. It is expensive in comparison to our places in Bali for food and drink, but its worth it! The setting, atmosphere & lighting are worth the money alone - and its within walking distance from the Meya Sayang!
My overall thoughts of the Maya Sayang are that we didnt stay long enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maya Sayang Private Pool Villas & Spa is a great choice for accommodation when visiting Bali. Located in the centre tourist attraction, the villa is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and an abundance of exotic plants, a veritable oasis in the middle of Seminyak's bustling activity and picturesque Kayu Aya street (previously name Laksamana street) with many nice shops, excellent restaurants, bars and easy access to the beach. To make the highest comfort for guests, all Villas provide a private pool , dining and living area, designer kitchen, bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, wireless internet connection Maya Sayang also present Restaurant with designed as contemporary lounge with Japanese, Korean, Western, Indonesian fusion menus concepts, and open for public meal service and internal villa guest.Daily open hours 11AM – 11PM It is a wise and comforts choice for: Lunch / Dinner / Meeting Place / Cocktails / Gathering. With a convenient location, dedicated staffs who speaks Japanese, English and Korean , and good facilities. Maya Sayang Pool Villa & Spa is considered as a favorite place among travelers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maya Sayang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Sayang Hotel Seminyak
- Maya Sayang Seminyak, Bali