All reviews high tea construction noise complimentary mini bar potato head sarong restaurant seminyak area merah putih free drop off service revolver coffee every morning amo spa no request was too room massages free airport breakfast was delicious our honeymoon lush gardens
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Once in a while you get a really pleasant surprise when travelling. This was one of them! Beautiful villa, wonderful finishes - every need anticipated and satisfied in a genuine 5 star fashion! Loved it! Great location too - directly opposite Sarong and walking distance to everything in Seminyak. Willing staff. Just a brilliant place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 10anthony1947
Wayan W, General Manager at I-Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Dear "10anthony1947"

It was our pleasure having you and family at iVilla.

It is rewarding to hear that your stay and the iVilla experience was a great surprise, best place you ever had, with genuine five star fashion and sincere service. I am pleased that you loved the every minutes of your time at iVilla, from the moment you stepped in to the moment you depart.

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to share your review and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

All I can say is WOW. To say we loved staying at I Villa is an understatement, if I could give it 7 out of 5 I would.

Located directly opposite Sarong restaurant was a good starting point as it is one of our favourite restaurants in Bali. Walking distance to good coffee at Gourmet Deli, Amo Day Spa and the W Hotel, the location of these villas is exceptional.

The entry to the villas is lined with beautiful vertical gardens. The villas themselves were modern and luxurious with european styling. The attention to detail was wonderful, we loved the inside / outside stone detail, timber accents, concrete finishes and skillion roof to the living area and master bedroom, it made the villa seem exceptionally spacious.

We were greeted with His and Her personal accessories wrapped in cane baskets in the bathroom including sun lotion, after sun gel, suntan oil, mosquito spray, lip balm, hand cream and facial scrub, together with all the usual amenities which was a really nice touch. The fridge included a complimentary mini bar, including jars of delicious snacks, soft drink and water.

The living area included a large dining table, kitchen and comfortable lounge. Adjoining the main living area was the master bedroom and ensuite which enabled us to keep the noisy children away from my parents who were located in the second bedroom.

The master bedroom was comfortable and luxurious. The bathroom allowed you to experience the joy of an outdoor bathroom without the mosquitos. Surrounding the bathroom was glass and gardens, including the shower that had a large window overlooking a garden giving you the outdoor feel but with air conditioning. As much as I love an outdoor bathroom, I prefer doing my hair and makeup without the humidity. the shower had 2 shower heads a large rain shower head and a hand held shower head. I loved the plinth in the shower that had all the necessary lotions.

Other features we loved was the mobile phone that you could take with you and all reception where ever you were and they would come and collect you. The music dock with chill out music. The complimentary daily High Tea that was delivered to your villa which included a large selection of cakes and pastries accompanied by your tea / coffee of choice.

The staff at I Villa were exceptional, so friendly and willing to make your stay perfect. They drove us where ever we wanted to go and nothing was too much trouble, we can't thank them enough for their wonderful service.

Our stay at I Villa will never be forgotten and we will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank RMBFamily

Dear "RMBFamily"

I am pleased to hear that everything about your stay is WOW, completely relaxing and ultra luxury in every way.

iVilla is all about ultimate pool villa experience and be-spoke personalized service. I am delighted to know that you loved all the extras like our signature "his and her amenities" , the free mini bar, the high tea service and our team members who have been always helpful at all time.

We are excited to know that you will be staying again in the future. Look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

The Villas are beautiful and modern. We were upgraded to a 2-bedroom Villa. We used one bedroom / washroom as night time use. And one is for pool / un-air con use. Fridge is stocked everyday with complementary drinks and snacks. Hotel Staff goes out of their way to please you. Our contact, Ayung, helped us arranged our dinners for xmas eve and xmas. They drove us around Seminyak area and picked us up for check-in at another resort from Nusa Dua. After check-out, they suggested good places to eat and drove us there as well. And also hired another car to drive us to the airport late at night. This level of service is top-notched.

Having said that, there is a issue that we had to deal with - my girlfriend and I seem to have an allergy to the pool water. We have developed rashes to the neck and mouth area. We did ask to see if the staff can help. But for the short time we were there, we didn’t fix this problem. May be it is just us, and judging from the reviews, it doesn’t seem to affect a lot of people.

I hope we can pin-point this problem because I would certainly love to go back to this lovely place.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew C
Wayan W, General Manager at I-Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Dear "prollyok"

It is rewarding to read how much you loved the experience and the beautiful modern iVilla design has to offer.

I am glad to know our team members looked after you very well, friendly and went beyond their way to ensure your holiday is perfect and relaxing. We aim to persistently improve, I am pleased that you enjoyed all the extras.

We are excited and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

My family and I have just spent the most amazing 5 days relaxing at the beautiful iVilla Seminyak. We had a gorgeous 2 bedroom villa and staff were extremely accomodating arranging 2 single beds for my adult children in their room.
The villa's are beautifully designed with luxurious furniture and fixtures. Both bathrooms and gorgeous glass walls looking out to the lush gardens. The huge glass sliding walls open out onto the pool area from the living room and both bedrooms.
There were so many inclusions from breakfast and high tea's every day to the complimentary driver to and from the airport. A surprise mobile phone was supplied so that we could contact the driver at any time to be taken into Seminyak, or picked up at any time. A daily re-stocked fridge included Bintang's, soft drinks, water, chocolates and nibbles. Another in villa service was the relaxing massages.
The private pool is just stunning, crystal clear and we spent many a time day and night relaxing in the pool.
We have had an amazing relaxing family holiday, and I will say has been the best place I've stayed in Bali for many years. Management is to be commended on their exceptional staff, who have gone above and beyond.
We certainly recommend iVilla to anyone coming to Seminyak in the future.

Thank you iVilla for an amazing relaxing time.
Best wishes Mike, Karen, Elise and Dylan....

Stayed: February 2016
Wayan W, General Manager at I-Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Dear Kaz-B99"

Thank you for choosing to stay at iVilla, another collection of KARANIYA EXPERIENCE.

I am thrilled to read that you loved the tropical luxury ambiance that blend perfectly with sleek modern design, luxury furniture, extra add-on and the most sincere service you have ever encountered. We aim to consistently find new ways to constantly deliver that WOW experience iVilla is recognized for. We are excited and even more encouraged by your great comments.

We are delighted and very much look forward to welcoming you back soon to iVilla.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

We loved our stay at I-villa, we went me and my wife as a part of our honeymoon trip, everything was more than perfect, the staff are super friendly & helpfull, the place is so clean & in a very good location, a big thank you for all the staff for their efforts, we will sure go again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Wayan W, General Manager at I-Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Dear "Ahmed E"

I am pleased that your honeymoon has been exceptionally romantic, beyond perfect and with the most sincere and helpful service you have ever encountered. Thank you for your high credit to all of our team members, they are indeed the true jewel of iVilla.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.