All reviews high tea bedroom villa private pool every morning outdoor kitchen complimentary mini bar villa bbq eat street cool towels turn down service the main street little extras our honeymoon daily breakfast airport pick location is excellent every evening
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My husband and I enjoyed the private villa to ourselves; the villa was very beautiful, spacious and had lovely garden. In the evening, the staff lit up candles around the pool giving a romantic ambience. Being strategicly located in Seminyak, we had plenty of options to shop and eat. There many interesting boutique shops and lively bars which are within minutes walk. We went to the surf school in Double Six beach which the Ulin cars gave free transfers in Seminyak. Took us 10 minutes to get to the waves. A memorable stay indeed!

Room Tip: All rooms are fairly quiet
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nonee R
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear "Ninoradzi"

I am very happy to read your review and to know that you and your husband have just had a sexy romantic getaway at THE ULIN VILLAS.

Thank you for your high credit to how the beautiful your villa was, the friendly helpful staff members, the service and the strategic location of ULIN VILLAS. We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

My partner and I booked 6 kid free nights here in a one bedroom villa at the last minute after reading reviews on Tripadvisor with our only goal being to relax and enjoy some "us" time. We normally stay at another villa complex in Seminyak but I wanted to try somewhere new.

After reading the reviews I had very high expectations.... and this place met them! We arrived late at night and were greeted by a friendly smile at the airport. Check-in was quick and painless and we were in our villa within minutes of getting to the property. The first thing I did after the tour of our villa (vill number 3) and our welcome drinks was slip into the pool. It was just divine!

The villaitself was large and the private garden was as well. There were 3 different places we could sit and relax.. the beautiful four poster bed at one end of the pool (this was my favourite), rocking chairs on the patio outside the room (the way our villa faced these were perfect in the mornings as the sun didn't get them so it was the coolest place to sit so I would have my morning coffee (delievered promptly after dialing 0) here every day) and the outdoor chairs at the other end of the pool near the open air dining room which had a ceiling fan. I have to say we did a lot of relaxing in each of these areas. This places begs you to just sit back and enjoy doing pretty much nothing.

The gardens are gorgeous and the pool was divine... never too cold. I went skinny dipping every day. It really felt like being in our own priavte place with no one around with the nigh walls. And while it is very close to the main road and there are a dozen villas in the complex it was always serene and quiet.

The room itself was large with a king size four poster bed surrounded by mosquito netting, a doube loungs, sinlge lounge and a desk and it was not cramped at all. I have to say the lounge functioned mostly as a place to store my shopping as we enjoyed the outdoors so much but if you like being in the cool of the airconditioning you would be very comfy relaxing there. My partner likes it to be very dark when he sleeps and the curtains blocked out ebery bit of light when they were all closed.

The bathroom. Oh my! That bath! Big enough for two and so deep with doors opening up to a small private garden so you feel like you are bathing outside. We loved sitting in the bath together using the salts provided and having a quiet talk with our drinks on the little bath shelf. The shower had a huge rainfall shower head. The pressure wasnt the best but it was fine. I washed my long thick hair most days and didn't have a problem. In fact it was better than my shower at home. The bathroom also had a wardrobe in it and some drawers. The only thing I found was I would have appreciated more coathangers but that is because I only every wear dresses. I think there were 6 or 8. The safe was easy to operate.

The included breakfasts were good. I tried most things on the menu. The breakfast quesadilla was yummy, the classic eggs were delicious (both the scrambled and sunny side up versions) and they were big enough that most days we didn't feel like we needed lunch. The high teas were delicous but I am more of a savoury person so a couple of days we didn't bother having it delivered but if you have a sweet tooth you will not need lunch, just wait for the high tea (any time bewteen 3 and 7 they will bring it to your room). The coffees were good too. I've found coffe can be hit and miss in Bali though in the last couple of years its become more hit than miss but the coffee here was good. We had the mixed BBQ cooked in our villa one night. It was delicious... so filling but so good.

We also had massges in the spa. They were great!

The staff, as you expect in Bali, were all very polite with friendly smiles. I never felt like anything was too much trouble.

The nightly turn down was special. Candles around the pool and the mosqito net down around the bed. It always felt extra romantic at night.

The location is perfect... just down from main road with all the restaurants. You can walk out your door and be sitting down to dinner in less than five minutes. And its only a short car ride (provided by the villas) to Woo Bar and Potato Head.

We absolutely loved our stay here and left trying to work out how soon we can come back!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank joanna h
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear "joanna h"

I am very happy to read your review and to know you and your family had an amazing pool villa experience at THE ULIN VILLAS AND SPA, a blissful holiday that you will cherish forever.

Thank you for recommending us to anyone traveling to Bali for an ultra relaxing holiday right in the heart of Seminyak eat street. We also sincere appreciate your recognition to all of our team members who have been always helpful, friendly and went out their way to ensure you and your family having a fantastic stay.

We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you to THE ULIN VILLAS AND SPA in the future again.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Spacious, comfortable and clean. We had a late evening flight and they accommodated us to a late check out of 5 pm. Breakfast can be served in the villa and complementary one way drop off to anywhere in Seminyak. Bugs are controlled periodically with vape mats and candles. Hopefully gather up more friends to enjoy these amazing villas on our next trip. Exceptionally well-managed facility.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A E
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear "A E"

I am very happy to read your review and to know that your stay has been very relaxing, memorable and exceeded your every expectations from a luxury pool villa experience.

THE ULIN VILLAS AND SPA aim to deliver a tru Balinese hospitality, sincere friendly service and award wining pool villa experience for what we are famed for. We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you sometime in the future again.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Our first time staying in central Seminyak and it did not disappoint. I booked direct on their website which included extensive breakfast menu served in our villa every morning, a foot massage for 4 and a BBQ on your chosen night. We also got upgraded to a 3 bedroom with a huge pool. My kids were astounded and loved their stay. Service was amazing and we were greeted by lovely smiles all the time. The villa driver also took us anywhere we needed to go at no extra cost. We will definitely be coming back again. Thank you Ulin Villas, for a pleasurable experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank lozbreemads
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear "lozbreemads"

I am very happy to know you and your family have just had anp lovely stay and am amazing pool villa experience at THE ULIN VILLAS.

Thank you for recommending us for an ultimate holiday, family getaway in a very heart of Seminyak, Bali. We keep exploring new ways to ensure each and every stay is a unique experience and wonderfully relaxing. I am delighted that you found all of our team members were very helpful, friendly and went out their way to ensure you are having a great time.

We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

This is what I call a perfect stay. We were there only for a night (it was for NYE) but everything was just perfect. At first, we thought, well we paid for a good villa with pool and that's it. But, I assure you, they went the extra mile. Everything was thought for very carefully. At night, the staff would come and light up candles around the pool and made sure the room was mosquito-free.

We even got a free afternoon tea, which was such a treat. Though, the quality of the afternoon tea can be greatly improved, we are not complaining as it is free of charge! The facilities in the villa too was amazing. One thing I'd like to point out is that I really appreciate it when villas/hotels give us fresh towels all the time, even in places people rarely take towels from.

Awesome experience!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Devy C
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Dear "Devy C"

Thank you for highlighting your perfect stay, a wonderful pool villas holiday at THE ULIN VILLAS AND SPA.

I am delighted that everything about the experience was just perfect, beautiful well maintained villas, very friendly service from all team members and the location that is very close to all the restaurants and hot spots.

Thank you very much for your review and we very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.