All reviews seminyak square eat street private pool bedroom deluxe villa small gym frangipani trees family room the main street every morning air con ginger moon open air the ground floor quiet at night breakfast was included huge bathroom location is great
Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

Received free upgrade on arrival to superior room which had a lovely pool view. Good inclusive breakfast. Location is just a few minutes from Seminyak street once you work that out!! Booked tours with no fuss at all. Exceptional value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012
mutiarabali, Director of Sales at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear LL181184

Thank you very much for your review regarding our Resort room. I'm really happy to hear such a wonderful experience and to be remembered by our guest as we hope to keep serving you again at our best again. Our location is one of the main strength as its not too far from the hip area in Seminyak at the same time further enough from the main street to maintain the privacy and quietness during your resting time. We believe we have the most spacious Resort room in Seminyak area within our price range, considering that we would love to give our guest the better comfort and relaxation while they having their holiday and not to be stuck in a very tight room. Last but not least we really appreciate our valued customers like you and therefore we always come up with a new facilities and promotion rates especially for our return customers so please booked through our website and check out for any promotions on going especially for a long stay inquiry. Once again thank you for choosing us for your stay.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

After two weeks of running around Bali we ended our trip at Mutiara. It was a wonderful place to end our trip. The villa were beautiful and clean and having our own private pool was luxurious. Unfortunately, my son became ill late one night. I called the front desk to see if they had a Dr. on call. Which they did but, asked if I would prefer a ride to the clinic. We chose the clinic. The resort drove us to the clinic and waited while we saw the Dr. We had a wonderful experience at the clinic and my son went back to the resort with a fill prescription. Thankfully, he was like a new kid in the morning. The resort did not charge us for this trip which I thought was wonderful as many hotels and resorts charge you for EVERYTHING. This resort is located near an area that is easy to walk to. There were so many wonderful resturants to choose from. We also felt safe during our walks. The staff was very accommodating. The food was very good though we usually only ate breakfast there.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank MacKaley
mutiarabali, Director of Sales at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Dear MacKaley

Thank you very much for your review regarding our Villa. I'm really happy to hear such a wonderful experience and to be remembered by our guest as we hope to keep serving you again at our best again. We certainly very happy to hear that your son is okay and we are very pleased to help you. Last but not least we really appreciate our valued customers like you and therefore we always come up with a new facilities and promotion rates especially for our return customers so please booked through our website and check out for any promotions on going especially for a long stay inquiry. Once again thank you for choosing us for your stay.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

This was my 5th trip to Bali & my partner's 1st. He was a bit iffy about going but did it for my sake, we were so happy we chose Mutiara Bali Boutique. The room, 127 was a huge ground floor room with absolutely everything we needed, it was right next to the pool which was very pretty & very peaceful to relax in after a day out. The staff, from desk staff, restaurant staff, room service staff & car drivers were all so accommodating & made our stay so much more enjoyable. I cannot speak highly enough of this beautiful hotel, my partner loved it & trust me when I say we will definately return & sooner rather than later. Thank you to you all for helping to make our stay so much more enjoyable. Pat Conti, Spearwood, Western Australia.

Room Tip: Room 127 was perfect, ground floor close to everything.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patsycon891
mutiarabali, Director of Sales at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2012

Dear patsycon891

Thank you very much for your review regarding our Resort room. I'm really happy to hear such a wonderful experience and to be remembered by our guest as we hope to keep serving you again at our best again. Our location is one of the main strength as its not too far from the hip area in Seminyak at the same time further enough from the main street to maintain the privacy and quietness during your resting time. We believe we have the most spacious Resort room in Seminyak area within our price range, considering that we would love to give our guest the better comfort and relaxation while they having their holiday and not to be stuck in a very tight room. We believe that you will coming back to visit us again and therefore its is our responsibilities to make sure your next visit will be as good as the previous one or even better. Last but not least we really appreciate our valued customers like you and therefore we always come up with a new facilities and promotion rates especially for our return customers so please booked through our website and check out for any promotions on going especially for a long stay inquiry. Once again thank you for choosing us for your stay.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

I spent four nights at the Mutiara just this past week. On prior visits I've stayed at Putu Bali, Villa Lumbung, and Grandma's, but I always felt I could find something better for the money. Mutiara is it! My room was $65/night. It was clean and quiet, and had a nice little balcony overlooking the pool. The bathroom was huge, and the shower had good steady hot water, and excellent pressure. The room itself had two twin beds, a flat-screen TV, and a small mini-bar fridge. The only thing I missed was having a small safe in my room, but there were safety deposit boxes behind the reception counter, so I was able to lock up my passport there. The service was great, the breakfast in the restaurant was good, and included in the room price, as was free WIFI in the room. I also had a pleasant four-hand massage from two masseuses, which cost about Rp285k.

The Mutiara has the look of one of those exclusive villas that cost $200 or $300 per night, but it's very affordable and right in the perfect location on a quiet side street with few other businesses. It's about 100 meters from the Grocer and Grind (an excellent restaurant), and another 25 meters from G&G is Seminyak Square, and all the great restaurants and bars on Jl. Laksamana. If you walk past the G&G without turning towards Seminyak Square, it's about a 5-minute walk to the beach, surfing, La Lucciola, Kudeta, etc. Really, give it a try. You just can't go wrong for the money.

Room Tip: Families with kids look for hotels with free breakfast; it's a fact of life. If your idea of a relaxing vacation is not squealing kids in the pool at 8 am, ask for a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
mutiarabali, Director of Sales at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

Dear saipanjim

Reviewed 4 November 2012

We stayed 4 nights at the Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort and Villas and it was superb. The location is perfect with restaurants / Eat street only 5 minutes away and still very peaceful and quite as it is a sidewalk to the busy street. So when you first have left the busy and noisy eat street, you will an absolutely quite and not so busy area.
Beach is also very close around 10 minutes walk.
We stayed at the deluxe villa# 83, which was perfect for us.The pool was very clean and big. And the little sundeck was perfect as there was sun almost all day long. Room was perfect in size, not too small not too big, and the bathroom was also nothing to complain about. Only thing which could be improved here, could be that they could add a mosquito coil to the little open window at top - but that is only if I HAVE to find something they can do better.
Breakfast was nice and there are various things to choose from. If you want something else, all the nice and cosy cafes / restaurants are within 5 minutes walk.
All in All we have have found THE place which we have been looking for to stay at when visiting Bali after having travled to the island the last 4 year, and have tried various places.
Thank you for a good mini break Mutiara, we will for sure be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear metteksorensen

Thank you very much for your review regarding our Villa. I'm really happy to hear such a wonderful experience and to be remembered by our guest as we hope to keep serving you again at our best again. Our location is one of the main strength as its not too far from the hip area in Seminyak at the same time further enough from the main street to maintain the privacy and quietness during your resting time. We do realize during your stay that the mosquito problems is an issue as in between Sept - Nov, the growth of the insects in the island is quite extensive, however we always do our routine fogging and we provide electric mosquito repellent as well, nevertheless we will still keep that issue into our attention. Last but not least we really appreciate our valued customers like you and therefore we always come up with a new facilities and promotion rates especially for our return customers so please booked through our website and check out for any promotions on going especially for a long stay inquiry. Once again thank you for choosing us for your stay.