All reviews bedroom villa every morning private pool pool cleaner pool man spa bali the main street air conditioned bintang supermarket villa number great spa balinese style home away from home family holiday nice villa spent nights restaurants and bars
Reviewed 8 August 2012

My husband & I stayed at the Dyana Villas for 7 days recently & had a lovely time. We enjoyed our own private pool & not having to battle for deckchairs with other guests. The open pavilion-style villa was lovely and felt so tropical. Whilst the bathroom & kitchen were both a tad dated this didn't bother us at all. Each day our lovely maid, Ketut, would come to cook us breakfast & clean the villa. Ketut spent about an hour in our villa each day. It was a bit odd sitting back & letting someone else cook, clean & do laundry for us. If you're wanting "alone-time" in your room 24/7 this isn't the place for you. There are some nightclubs at the beginning of the street so ask for a villa as far away from the nightclub noise as possible...we did this and had lovely peaceful sleeps in our comfy king-sized bed. The villa is about 800m (ish) walk to the beach & there are numerous places to eat on Jl Dyana Pura Villa. I'd say this is not "the trendy" part of Seminyak, but a bit more laid back & real.

Room Tip: There are some nightclubs at the beginning of the street so ask for a villa as far away from the nightclub noise as possible...we did this and had lovely peaceful sleeps in our comfy king-sized bed.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissPiggyEats
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Magnificent

Is what I have to say about our stay at the Dyana Villa’s in seminyak Magnificent !!

We arrived after being picked up by their driver from another place we stayed at for a few days. Upon driving there we turned to go down a laneway and I began to think have I chosen the right place for us. As this was to be the climax of our 3 week stay in Bali to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and I wanted it to be special. We pulled up at the villa to be greeted by several of the staff members and taken to our villa. Not knowing what to expect they opened the door to the villa only to have my wife and I totally surprised it was magnificent. Our maid then asked what time we would like breakfast the following morning so I stated about 9am would be great. We began talking to our maid about how nice the villa was and as we were only in a one bedroom villa that we wondered what the 3 or 4 bedroom villas were like? As I said that our maid Komang asked if we would like a tour of some of the other larger villa’s which we did and they were wonderful villa’s and would be great for larger groups or family’s. The following morning Komang turned up right on 9am to cook us breakfast in our own villa consisting of Bacon eggs and fried tomato along with toast and freshly squeezed juice of your choice. We were told by komang not to touch our plates when finished as she would clean all that up along with doing our beds and cleaning the whole villa. Our washing was removed and returned that afternoon wash dried and folded up (Wonderful). The villa consisted of an extremely large bedroom with a large king double bed with the window looking out onto your own private pool. The bathroom was huge with a spa and shower all in a nice modern clean bathroom. The villa has a small but compact kitchen with all the things you need to cook meals yourself if you choose. There also a kitchen table and coffee table with cushions to sit on and also television and dvd player with a small choice of dvd’s and a range of cd’s for all your in house music. There were a couple of sun lounges on a small paved area next to a great sized in ground concrete pool.

Sorry for going on and on but I cannot relate how impressed I was with the whole place and our experience and I must say I WILL be back soon.

Room Tip: it doesn't matter you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dorno
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you for your comment and we are looking forward for another stay.

kind regards
Arya oh behalf of All Staffs.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

This is my second stay at Dyana Villas. The first time I stayed in an amazing 2 bedroom villa and this time I came back with just my partner and we stayed in a one bedroom. As with my first stay, I was so impressed by the Villas. The rooms were huge with so much space and with gorgeous traditional Indonesian decor and furnishings. We absolutely loved loved loved it here! The pool was gorgeous and the privacy was fantastic. The staff were amazing and the security were always friendly whenever we walked past them. The location is great - so close to the action and the beach, and yet quiet and tranquil the moment you walk through those wooden doors into the villa. All the staff were excellent and attentive, laundry was part of the service and they delivered it back to us by the afternoon, they cooked amazing breakfasts, cleaned the pool daily, watered the garden and cleaned daily. Highly recommend staying here. Value for money this is 10 out of 10!

Room Tip: We stayed in Villa 20 which is a 1 bedroom. The first time I went and stayed at a 2 bedroom we stayed at Villa 8. Both were fantastic.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your comment and pics, we are looking forward for another stay.

kind regards
Arya on behalf of all staffs.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Stayed for 3 nights with my wife in a 1 bedroom villa. The best 2 things about these villas are: location (off the busy street and close to the beach) and PRIVATE POOL. It was a bit windy during our stay and swimming was not allowed so having our own pool was really nice.
Can't say much about anything else. Staff is polite and helpful as everywhere else in Bali I guess.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We have just returned from a week in a one bedroom villa. Our stay was amazing, our own pool, maid , close to great restaurants and nothing was too
much to ask of the staff. We arrived with pool mattresses ready to empty our lungs in to them when they were whisked away and returned to us , inflated and ready for us to float around on for the next 7 days.
Our maid was lovely and always smiling, made us a beautiful breakfast each morning, cleaned our villa then took our washing and returned it a few hours
later. The only complaint I would have is the bed was a little hard perhaps an upgrade may be necessary.
Highly recommended and we are looking forward to coming back in the future .

• Stayed: July 2012