All reviewsbedroom villaevery morningprivate poolpool cleanerpool manspa balithe main streetair conditionedbintang supermarketvilla numbergreat spabalinese stylehome away from homefamily holidaynice villaspent nightsrestaurants and bars
Reviewed 2 August 2012

This is my second stay at Dyana Villas. The first time I stayed in an amazing 2 bedroom villa and this time I came back with just my partner and we stayed in a one bedroom. As with my first stay, I was so impressed by the Villas. The rooms were huge with so much space and with gorgeous traditional Indonesian decor and furnishings. We absolutely loved loved loved it here! The pool was gorgeous and the privacy was fantastic. The staff were amazing and the security were always friendly whenever we walked past them. The location is great - so close to the action and the beach, and yet quiet and tranquil the moment you walk through those wooden doors into the villa. All the staff were excellent and attentive, laundry was part of the service and they delivered it back to us by the afternoon, they cooked amazing breakfasts, cleaned the pool daily, watered the garden and cleaned daily. Highly recommend staying here. Value for money this is 10 out of 10!

Room Tip: We stayed in Villa 20 which is a 1 bedroom. The first time I went and stayed at a 2 bedroom we stayed at Villa 8. Both were fantastic.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you so much for your comment and pics, we are looking forward for another stay.

kind regards
Arya on behalf of all staffs.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Stayed for 3 nights with my wife in a 1 bedroom villa. The best 2 things about these villas are: location (off the busy street and close to the beach) and PRIVATE POOL. It was a bit windy during our stay and swimming was not allowed so having our own pool was really nice.
Can't say much about anything else. Staff is polite and helpful as everywhere else in Bali I guess.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We have just returned from a week in a one bedroom villa. Our stay was amazing, our own pool, maid , close to great restaurants and nothing was too
much to ask of the staff. We arrived with pool mattresses ready to empty our lungs in to them when they were whisked away and returned to us , inflated and ready for us to float around on for the next 7 days.
Our maid was lovely and always smiling, made us a beautiful breakfast each morning, cleaned our villa then took our washing and returned it a few hours
later. The only complaint I would have is the bed was a little hard perhaps an upgrade may be necessary.
Highly recommended and we are looking forward to coming back in the future .

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 26 June 2012

What an amazing place, so close to everything and the staff are amazing. Good food, good service and great villa and pool. Complete package.

Thanks for a great holiday.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Thank you and we are looking forward for another stay with us.

Regards
Arya

Reviewed 15 June 2012

Time stand still here with your own private villa, pool, maid, etc. Feels like I shouldn't say anything except it is an absolute gem. Am a pretty fussy travellor and I cant fault them in anything. Our maid Ms Putu just a wonderful worker with a great smile and nothing is too difficult attitude. The reception, guards and gardener makes you feel welcome at all times. Their smile are so contagious. Spent most days in the villas and didn't bother to get out. Will stay here again on our next visit and told our friends this place is a what heaven feels...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment, we are waiting for your next stay and believe will be longer.

regards