Is what I have to say about our stay at the Dyana Villa’s in seminyak Magnificent !!
We arrived after being picked up by their driver from another place we stayed at for a few days. Upon driving there we turned to go down a laneway and I began to think have I chosen the right place for us. As this was to be the climax of our 3 week stay in Bali to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and I wanted it to be special. We pulled up at the villa to be greeted by several of the staff members and taken to our villa. Not knowing what to expect they opened the door to the villa only to have my wife and I totally surprised it was magnificent. Our maid then asked what time we would like breakfast the following morning so I stated about 9am would be great. We began talking to our maid about how nice the villa was and as we were only in a one bedroom villa that we wondered what the 3 or 4 bedroom villas were like? As I said that our maid Komang asked if we would like a tour of some of the other larger villa’s which we did and they were wonderful villa’s and would be great for larger groups or family’s. The following morning Komang turned up right on 9am to cook us breakfast in our own villa consisting of Bacon eggs and fried tomato along with toast and freshly squeezed juice of your choice. We were told by komang not to touch our plates when finished as she would clean all that up along with doing our beds and cleaning the whole villa. Our washing was removed and returned that afternoon wash dried and folded up (Wonderful). The villa consisted of an extremely large bedroom with a large king double bed with the window looking out onto your own private pool. The bathroom was huge with a spa and shower all in a nice modern clean bathroom. The villa has a small but compact kitchen with all the things you need to cook meals yourself if you choose. There also a kitchen table and coffee table with cushions to sit on and also television and dvd player with a small choice of dvd’s and a range of cd’s for all your in house music. There were a couple of sun lounges on a small paved area next to a great sized in ground concrete pool.
Sorry for going on and on but I cannot relate how impressed I was with the whole place and our experience and I must say I WILL be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dyana Villas is Located in the center of Seminyak, our villas are conveniently surrounded by cafes, night clubs, shopping and dining options. It provides homely and private villas with outdoor private pools, patios and well-equipped kitchens. For guest's convenience, the villas come with highly trained staff offering massage and maid services (daily from 8am-4pm). There is also reception desk open daily from 8am-6pm which helps guests organize excursions to explore the region. Shuttle services are also available (with charge) Dyana Villas is only 800 meters from Seminyak Beach and 20 minutes to the famous Kuta area. It takes 30 minutes by car from Ngurah Rai Airport to the villas. Each villa is fitted with luxurious furnishings and terracotta flooring. They all come with entertainment facilities like a flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. A free baby cot/high chair is provided upon request (subject to availability) All villas have open private dining rooms, large seating areas and a semi-outdoor bathroom some with a bathtub and jacuzzi. Toiletries and a hairdryer are provided. Dyana Villas has all it takes to make your Bali holidays unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dyana Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyana Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Dyana Villas Seminyak, Bali