Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 68
FindHotelUSD 68
Orbitz.comUSD 68
Destinia.comUSD 69
3,539 results
All reviews garden pool grand deluxe room husk restaurant direct access to the beach main pool breakfast buffet is the general manager egg station beautiful resort our honeymoon relaxing holiday an oasis vincent pools sofitel bali villa
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Hotel has a great location in the center of Seminyak. Provides great service, great free room service, great cappuccino at bar. Nice place near beach for sunbathing, beautiful pool. There are performances of musician in the evenings. Good wifi Internet and lounge music everywhere. Good food 24 hour.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Vera Z
theroyalmanager, Marketing Coordinator at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our service and facilities.

Our staff is working day after day to provide you an exclusive service ; therefore I will share your comment with them and I am sure that your review will even more motivate them to continuous improving our services.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again for your kind comment.

We are looking forward to making your next visit even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

The Hotel and all environments was excellent but perhaps you need to educate your security not to discriminate the guest, seems that he only respect to foreign customer (bule) and not local customer.
The room, the bathroom, the pool and beach were excellent, it is recommended for family and couples holiday, the service was excellent, the front desk was friendly, everything was excellent except one above

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
theroyalmanager, Marketing Coordinator at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Dear Royal Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay with us in january. Nothing better than knowing our Royal Guests enjoyed their holiday with us.

Also, we noted your comment regarding the security officers behavior. I have shared your comment with the head of department concerned for his awareness and further action.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again for choosing our resort for your holiday in Bali.

We are looking forward to making your next visit even more pleasant than the previous ones.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Only stayed for 3 days but we really loved this hotel and would definitely stay here again.
Pros were that I got upgraded to grand deluxe which was really huge and the bed extremely comfortable. Pool by the beach was the perfect place for cocktails and relax after hard day of shopping. The grounds are really nice as I enjoy staying in resort that has some of that beautiful greenery that Bali is known for. Breakfast was as good as any buffet I have had and of course all the staff were really friendly. Great location, away from the real hassle and bustle but close enough to eat street and all the good shops of Seminyak.
To be quite honest it was exactly what we were hoping for when we booked and unlike other hotels felt like was I in Bali.

Room tip: I had a grand deluxe located at the back of the resort, which was a long way from pool, dinning areas. Would ask for something closer.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Megloulou
theroyalmanager, Marketing Coordinator at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to post such a nice and detailed comment on Trip Advisor.

Memorable experiences are what we strive to provide day after day to our Royal guests; therefore your compliments are always welcomed.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again for choosing our resort for your valuable holiday.

Marketing Manager

Reviewed 5 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the royal beach for a few days over Christmas the hotel itself is beautiful and spacious the pool area is modern with comfy large sunbeds and there is oil, cream and after sun available for free. The food at the hotel is lovely however service is extremely slow! Every meal we had was beautiful apart from the Christmas buffet on the beach where the food was stone cold with a poor selection however when complaining to reception they refunded our money. The Japanese restaurant on site is a good laugh and has really good food! The room we stayed in was lovely a spacious with a pond outside where we fed fish which was a highlight of the day! The beds and lounge area were extremely comfy and the room was very clean. The bathroom was beautiful with every facility you needed the only down side was the shower was so strong it hurt. The hotels facilities i saw from the short time we were there looked very good and the wifi was available throughout the entire complex. The hotels location was pretty good with only a short walk from the shops and restaurants which were quite upmarket and the beach being all of 2 minutes from the pool. I would deffinately stay here again!!

3  Thank charxcx

Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy that you enjoyed the facilities and the overall services that we had offered during your stay with us.

We have also noted your comments regarding your Christmas dinner experience and the shower matter and would like to express our sincerest apologies.

Please rest assured that we are taking your remarks into high account. At MGallery we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your comments are important for us.

On the behalf of the management, we are happily looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

This hotel is in a premier location and faces the beach. The gardens are beautiful and the gardening staff should be acknowledged for the pristine greenery and water features.

While the hotel is now aging (and showing signs of its age), it has the potential to be an excellent hotel. While other newer hotels are being built, they are largely glass and concrete, souless monstrosities. This hotel has charm, it has character but in need of a sensitive refurbishment to bring it back to life.

My stay from 26/12 to 31/12 was in peak season ... with prices to match. However, I has to be moved from the room I was allocated because the air conditioner was not working efficiently. The new room, while vastly improved, was still not especially cold and certainly did not attain the temperature set on the thermostat. The towels were old and in a room in excess of $300.00 per night, this is unacceptable. The breakfast, while plentiful, was unimaginative and did not change in the 5 days I was there.

Unlike many other hotels in bali, this hotel did not offer a free airport pick-up and charged an excessive rate for transport tot he airport on my departure. They did give me a 'late checkout' of 1 hour beyond normal.

Reception service was polite but unhurried. Service at the poolside bar was extremely unhurried such that I waited 20 minutes after ordering for my drink having had to actually go to the bar and order.

While this hotel has so much potential, it is tired. It needs refurbishment and its staff are in need of training. I would be only too happy to return once this has been done.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Baliboy1951
theroyalmanager, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2013

Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali.

At MGallery, we strive to provide an exclusive service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. For those reasons, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies in regards to the inconveniences caused.

Also, please rest assured that my team will take into high consideration your comments and implement them as soon as possible so that we may show you the courteous hospitality and superior service for which we are known around the world.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Alessandro Migliore