“Great coffee and atmosphere”

Black canyon coffee
Ranked #18 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Seminyak
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Had a few meals here and they were all lovely and tasty. Coffee was nice and it was great to sit out the front in the morning and enjoy a coffee and people watch. Yummy fries and the American club sandwich was my favourite for breakfast.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

There were many options in cafe, we tried cappuccino with double shot of cafe and had sandwich, good one

Reviewed 3 July 2017

There is a large sign in Seminyak Square that professes a love for Bali, a sentiment that this establishment sorely tested. Omens were not good when we were seated at a table that had a cigarette butt still in the ashtray, but the kids were hungry so let's give it go anyway.

So from the extensive and beautiful photographed menu we ordered milkshakes, unfortunately none of any variety were available,so we asked for Coca Cola only to be told that wasn't available either.

For our food order we asked for the Black Canyon Mixed fries (mini hash browns, wedges, fries and waffles) which arrived without waffles. When we queried this with our indifferent waitress, we were advised that waffles weren't available either, perhaps they they felt bad about disappointing us before our food arrived, and had adopted a new stratagem. We were able to get our smoked beef sandwiches, but I suspect if we'd decided tear out the photo from the menu and chewed that, it might have been more flavoursome.

All in all, probably the worst meal I've ever eaten in Bali, we'd have been better off with a dog sate.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Finally we enjoyed a fabulous coffee here in Seminyak. Our coffee came with little savoury crackers and Jasmine tea as well..

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We went to Black Canyon Coffee to have a coffee, but when we came inside we saw they had food and iced coffees as well. The club sandwich with fries was very good! Mocha glacier frappe tastes like dessert, and the iced cappuccino was great too. When the staff member asked if I wanted my iced cappuccino with or without sugar, I wasn't sure (because in Bali you get really sugary drinks sometimes), so he asked if I wanted to have the sugar water next to it, so I could decide the sweetness myself. Perfect! Very considerate staff. Would recommend going here if you feel like having good coffee and a snack.