Aspya Massage Beauty Hair
Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
The best Christmas gift: ‘the works’ at Aspya.

I’ve been waiting all year for these guys to reopen and got my wish for Christmas. Received a gift... read more

Reviewed 29 December 2020
SOUQBali
Bali, Indonesia
Balinese massage

This is my favorite place in Seminyak for a massage. I go to Aspya every visit and have always been... read more

Reviewed 21 February 2020
meganb924
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from USD 35.83
from USD 37.59
from USD 30.00
from USD 22.50
More Info
All reviews mani pedi wilson cut hair salon massage spa service bali heaven clients blow lashes
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Had a nano facial with Minnie followed by a shellac manicure
Fabulous facial which left my face feeling very soft. Minnie takes the utmost care with her clients and I can't recommend her highly enough. This is definitely a 5 star spa

Date of experience: November 2019
KarenAspya, Manager at Aspya Massage Beauty Hair, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Thank you Mz Penny for your great review of our Miss Mini
She is truly a wonderful asset to Aspya's team and always a superstar with services
See you again in the New Year !

Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

This spa is Australian owned and managed. Very clean and the staff are well trained and lovely.

The owner and the manager obviously take great pride in Aspya.

Over a week I had 2 massages and my hair washed and straightened for the trip home.
I enjoyed each treatment equally.

Bill the manager has been living in Bali for several years and is happy to point out his favourite restaurants. I tried a few and can say I was very happy with the recommendations.
Thank you Bill!

Bali is all about having fun and relaxing, I highly recommend Aspya for your relaxation.

Date of experience: October 2019
KarenAspya, Manager at Aspya Massage Beauty Hair, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Thank you for your kind review and it was a total pleasure to have you all with us at Aspya

Regards Team Aspya

Reviewed 8 October 2019

Aussie owned and very clean and professional. If you want a quality experience pay the little bit extra and come here. Very clean and professional with highly trained staff. We went for a massage and ended up going every day for the rest of our visit. Looking forward to our next visit to Bali so we can go again.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are so pleased you enjoyed your service and look forward to your return when you are next in paradise

Kind regards

Team Aspya

Reviewed 15 September 2019

Got my Lashes done by an amazing woman. Love them. Thank you. Would Absolutely recomend these guys :)

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Line-Ceciliev
KarenAspya, Owner at Aspya Massage Beauty Hair, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Thank you for your 5star review. So happy to hear you love your new lashes.
Team Aspya :)

Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

I have been to Bali many times and my most favourite treat is having massages. I have discovered Aspya Day Spa in Seminyak that provides the best massages....I had 3 massages there..all beautiful but I have to say the 2 hour remedial massage with Ketut is absolutely and by far the best. His technique and professionalism is top class.
The beds are so comfortable you just instantly relax even before the treatment begins. Also the cucumber and yoghurt mask is a nice touch. The price is a little more than the standard places around the streets and basically you get what you pay for. I cannot wait to return in the new year.
Valerie

Date of experience: August 2019
KarenAspya, Manager at Aspya Massage Beauty Hair, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Val thank you for the great review of your massage with our MAGIC KETUT
It was a pleasure to have you with us for the REMEDIAL massage and so happy you enjoyed the 2 hour service
We look forward to seeing you in the new year

Regards