1,133 results
All reviewsrooftop poolclub roomwhiskey barfree soft drinksmodern hoteltop floornoise from the streetsmall gymnoisy at nighteat streetwalking distancecentral locationlight sleepermini barroom was spaciousnight lifebars and restaurants
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Great hotel located in the heart of Seminyak. The staff were all so friendly and very welcoming. Loved the cosy room and the pool on the rooftop. The rooms were cleaned every morning and evening so if you aren’t a morning person, your room will be cleaned in the evening. The best thing was that we were taken to the airport by the hotel staff at no cost! Thank you so much for everything!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Esteban M, Resort Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Claudio P,

Thank you for sharing your experience and review Ize Seminyak on tripadvisor.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments to our employees, we are very delighted to have you at the resort. We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

My partner and I are in our anniversary and stayed at ize seminyak for almost a week in November. We've both been to Bali several times and this hotel was by far the best we have experienced - from the rooms to the pool to the service we honestly couldn't fault it! Buffet breakfast was fresh and delicious and the variety was amazing! Rooms were spacious and clean with daily servicing. The pool area was fantastic with a bar on the side, they served a great cocktails. The front manager (forgot his name but he often at lobby) was super friendly, remembered us from the first meeting and so attentive but apart from that a genuinely nice friendly person we thoroughly enjoyed chatting to him each day :) All the hotel staff were friendly, couldn't do enough for you and helped us make reservations at a few places we wanted to visit while we were there. We had an amazing, relaxing time at ize and will definitely be back again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Esteban M, General Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Zul H,

Thank you for sharing your experience and review Ize Seminyak on tripadvisor.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you found our amazing team helpful. I have shared your comments to our employees, we are very delighted to have you at the resort. We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Clean and modern hotel. Location was great, in the center of a busy road. But having said that, there is a possibility of encountering a traffic jam right outside the hotel. However the nearby amenities compensate for that. Restaurants, convenience store, shopping is just a stone throw away.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Esteban M, General Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear Keithg651,

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had a wonderful stay at the IZE Seminyak. I've been to Bali may times, and IZE is one of the best choice to stay in Bali if not the best. The hotel was perfect! The food variety at the restaurant was amazing, but its the only restaurant for breakfast. The hotel's location is good, within walking distance to the center of Seminyak. The front desk staff was amazing too, talkative, friendly and very helpful. Only one thing, perhaps it's due to the room size, the room was not ready upon my arrival and sometimes its not completely clean. I directly complained to the staff who cleaned up my room and he handled it very quickly.
Absolutely will be back one day and recommend IZE to friends.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Esteban M, Resort Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Ana Q,

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at IZE Seminyak. Indeed, the hotel location is perfect to explore the heart of Seminyak and all its amazing life which flows right at the door step. We are also really happy that you have found our amazing team and breakfast experience enjoyable.

I am really sorry about the room, I am glad that the room was handled quickly and I hope there was not too much trouble. Please accept my apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced while staying with us.

I hope you had a fantastic stay in Bali and both the IZE family and myself are looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

We wish you memorable days ahead!

Esteban Martin & the IZE Family

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Clean modern hotel. Stayed in the club room on 7th floor. Not sure of the benefits of club room but was functional. Could do with more storage for clothes. I lived out of my suitcase.
Pool on the roof was good, shaded all day. The pool bar was also good for drinks and food.
Didn’t go into the whiskey bar but it looked pretty chic.
The shabby chic restaurant/bar was great. Good food and drinks at a reasonable price. Breakfast there was good.
My son could not make it and I had paid for a room for 2 days for him. They were happy to refund it with no issues.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Great location. 3mins walk to seminyak square/village and another 3 mins to the beach.

Stayed: December 2017
Esteban M, Resort Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Paul L,