“Great Company..Excellent Service...5 Stars to them...”
Review of Galih Bali Tour

Galih Bali Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Start from 400.000 Rupiah / day , we provide you a tailored Bali private tour , airport and hotel transfer , activity and adventure tour service at the very reasonable price and also we would be glad to help you to organize your day trip based on your interest . My name is Made Adayasa or just call me Made ( Pronounced Mardey ) , I am a Balinese person who was born and grown up in Bali . With my best team driver cum guide , we will make your holiday everyday as a memorable day in our beautiful island .
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had an enjoyable tour in Bali thanks to Galih Bali Tours. Their drivers are polite, respectful & always on time. They were very helpful trying to accomodate the needs of my child as well. Loved their flexibility, allowing you to customise tours, but always there to help you out with more information & suggestions.

Extra special thanks to the owner, Mr Made Adayasa for going out of the way to help us to resolve an issue we had with one of the Water Sports Companies in Nusa Dua. He is a very genuine & honest person who takes great pride in giving extra ordinary customer service to his customers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MADE.

We would not hesitate recommending Galih Bali Tours to anyone & we will surely use their services again next time in Bali.

All the very best to Galih Bali Tours.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"safe driver"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had so much fun in Bali. The tour was perfect and the tour guide DEDIK was very kind and accomodating. Words are not enough to describe how amazing our tour was. Thanks to you sir Dedik

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide, DEDIK is the best! Very friendly, talkative and patient (bec we are crazy girls) hahahah! He knows so much about his country and city, has a lot of experience that’s why we enjoyed talking to him. Never a dull moment with DEDIK! Highly recommended
Overall, the trip is 110% EXCELLENT! A very organized and informative tour

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Driver and tour guide was very nice and gentle. I traveled with my 8 months baby and my wife. They almost completed our full tour plan. But I hope when I will again come at that time they will much more helpful from their previous plan.

Mamun