Studio Pilates - The Art of Body
Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Absolutely AMAZING & IS A MUST for anyone with any physical issues

I feel like I have a NEW MIND & BODY. Anyone with any physical issues such as mis alignment... read more

Reviewed 12 January 2021
DebbieHDavidson
WOW!! The best

I have major range of movement, posture and flexibility issues with my body including a hip issue... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2020
347drewg

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from USD 169.24
from USD 37.59
from USD 35.83
from USD 66.67
More Info
All reviews look forward to seeing you again private class bowen faz posture teacher session pain release movement australia clients treatment bali therapy
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Every year that i go back to Bali ,i cant wait to go back to my favorite pilate classes with the amazing Faz , the instructor .it is professional, great classes and the attention you get is amazing, he knows the body and its problems so well. Great classes thank you faz .

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Taffoolie
Faz K, Manager at Studio Pilates - The Art of Body, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Thank you. Always a pleasure to see you.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The instruction I received at The Art of Body was first class.

You can tell that Faz loves what he does and knows exactly what he is doing.
I could feel the difference it made.
Having Faz there to make sure I did things right. I could feel how quickly I progressed, and how amazing I felt coming out of that studio.

I can highly recommend taking classes here!

Date of experience: May 2016

Very kind. Thank you. See you soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Faz is truly an amazing instructor. My girlfriends and I thoroughly enjoyed the pilates class! It was intense yet satisfying. I suffer from lower back pain due to slipped disc and I feel a hundred times better after an hour of stretching on the mat and the reformer. Thank you so much Faz! We will be back!

Date of experience: July 2016

It was a pleasure. See you soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Hi for those of you who love your Pilates then you can't go past Studio Pilates the art of body. Faz the instructor there is brilliant. Totally engaged in the body mind spirit of living. Jo

Date of experience: July 2016

Kind words. Thanks

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Came for a pilates session with my mum while we were on holiday in seminyak and it was great. Studio is good and faz is a great and really knowledgeable instructor.

Date of experience: May 2016