See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2015

my family spent our time for 3 nights here. really really enjoyed it. quite, clean, cozy. strategic hotel. every morning you wake up, u can see the blue water and in the night u can hear the sound of the water. amazing like u stay in the jungle. i will stay there for next vacation.

Room Tip: room in front of the swimming pool is a good choice.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2014

Quite new, good location, not too close to the noisy area, clean, helpful and friendly staff. I've been many times to Bali, in between flights, and definately it's the best I found for 20 USD.
*The wi-fi is not good at the rooms far from the reception.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2014

I was staying here with 2 of my friends. The bed is big enough for 3 of us. It's a great choice for young people who dont spend a lot of time inside the room. We're traveling around and only came back to sleep and took a bath, but of course we wanted a decent place to start and end our day. And it was a great place with great value. The design is simple, but we have place to put our things around the room. Their bathroom is semi outdoor with shower, place to hang towel and do a little laundry, and toilet bowl. Friendly staff, clean room and bathroom. There's small swimming pool in front of the room but we didn't use it tho, but it always looked clean. Perfect location, it's closed to d'lande coffee shop, dimsum manan, and cosmic diner. Easy to get taxi from Jalan Dewi Sri too. Satisfied!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2014 via mobile

I stayed here only for one night. But the experience was wonderful. I really looking forward to stay there again in the near future. Yes, its a 2 star boutique hotel. But if you care for a design, the hotel is offering you a really cool architecture design. The room was very nice and well designed. It was obvious that the owner was really payed extra attention for the design. There was no telephone at the room, the tv channels werent that much, but hey, like I said, it's a 2 star boutique hotel, dont expecting a 5 star hotel service. The staff was really friendly. But for a 2 star, they really gives you more than the price they asked.

Are you a bunch of friends that planning to have a holiday in Bali? You should try this hotel..

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

The rooms are good, really comfy beds, clean bathrooms but noisy. The tv in our room didn't work and we weren't really given a solution to the problem by the staff, the Internet is hit and miss and the pool didn't look clean at all...we didn't venture for a dip during our 3 night stay. Biggest negative for me is that all rooms are smoking so you have to spend the first few hours trying to get the smell out if your a non smoker. Overall place needs a good scrub and some TLC

• Stayed: November 2014