1,358 results
All reviews prana spa bali deli sunset villas bedroom villa sunset section chill reflexology three bedroom private pool breakfast cooked every morning villa bbq main reception jalan kunti bbq dinner bintang supermarket outdoor kitchen pool fence
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I am currently sitting in my 2 bedroom villa as I write this review.

The villa is surrounded by very high walls and lush thick greenery making it 100% private, in fact as look around I can only see the thatched roof of the villa next door so it feels like I'm in a small village. The only noise I can hear is the pool and the birds singing. I am not making this up, this is truely a wonderful private villa with exceptional service and high standards.

I have been here for 5 days with 5 more days to go before I go home to Australia. Yesterday and today we stayed at the villa and enjoyed the piece and quiet.

The staff and friendly, completely respectful of your privacy and very well presented. Other than saying hello or good morning etc they leave you alone, they finish their duties and leave.....there is 24 hr security at the entrance to the complex and each villa is totally secluded and seperate from the next behind it's own locked garden entrance and 8 ft walls.

I genuinely believe you would not be disappointed by staying here, the roads around are immaculately clean and although they are back lanes they are very safe to walk even at night.
The shops and main supermarket is literally 5 minutes walk away, so you can enjoy the hustle and bustle but get a good nights sleep in peace.

I would highly recommend staying here and if you are disappointed with your stay then I would be amazed. I can't rate it high enough and I have travelled all over the world throughout Europe US Asia and I've stayed in some swanky places but for seclusion and tranquility this wins hands down, for me I'm loving it.

I would add though the pool area is fully open as part of the garden so if you have small children they would need full supervision at all times but it can be fenced off by the hotel ground staff if you required it

Room Tip: The second site is better than the main site as it's a quieter location.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JosephLairdFriel
The Villas Bali H, Marketing Communications Manager at Impiana Private Villas Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We do appreciate that you have taken the time to write a wonderful review about your recent experience at our villa. Thank you very much indeed for the positive comments on our property overall and in particular your kind words about our employees. We hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My partner and I had a 4 nights lovely stay in this exquisite Villa. This private place seems to be a world away yet conveniently located just 10 to 15 minutes away from the town, with best dining venues in the island like Bambu Restaurant, Prana Restaurant and Wah Wah Burger, walking distance to Seminyak beach and local amenities. It is partially air-conditioned, fully equipped kitchen, large dining area and comfy rooms. Nothing could ever beat the experience of dipping in the spacious private pool during the hot season!
The hospitality given was fantastic where everything is well taken care of. We were welcomed by the friendly hotel personnel the moment we arrived up until the time we left starting with a cold and refreshing face towels and water, transportation to and from the airport, complimentary drinks and fruits and of course free WIFI.
Mr. David Xavier was there to greet us and has been extremely helpful in helping us to settle in by showing us around the villa and provide us with places to visit in that island.
Highly recommended for those who are visiting Bali and we wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again for our next visit!

Stayed: May 2017
The Villas Bali H, Marketing Communications Manager at Impiana Private Villas Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We do appreciate that you have taken the time to share a kind review about your recent experience at our villa. Thank you very much indeed for the positive comments on our property and in particular your kind words about our management. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Team

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Our family had a 40th birthday to attend in Bali, my wife and two of our adult children and their partners stayed in a 3 bedroom villa.
The villa had a good kitchen area (with full sized fridge), good swimming pool and leisure area.
We had a very pleasing and happy stay at the Sunset villa's and could not fault the service and facilities.
The staff were very helpful at all times.
The villas are situated a short walk to Bintang Market and is a short cab ride to all areas of Seminyak, alternatively a nice walk to most shops, restaurants and bars.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
PranaSpaSeminyak, Marketing Communication Manager at Impiana Private Villas Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Mr. Neal,

Greetings!

We really appreciate that you have taken the time to write a wonderful review about your recent experience at The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa. Thank you very much indeed for the positive comments on our property overall and in particular your kind words addressed to our staff. We sincerely hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

We wish you a pleasant day

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I was absolutely blown away by the value for money, friendliness of staff and the sheer luxury of this place. I'd highly recommend The Villas to everyone.
The 2 bedroom villa that we stayed in was perfect for two couples, and we had plenty of privacy.
Bathrooms were beautiful & the amenities were fantastic.
They even provided a sound system.
Also loved having breakfast made in the villa each morning :)

Room Tip: I'm sure every room is amazing :)
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
The Villas Bali H, Marketing Communications Manager at Impiana Private Villas Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for your feedback and in particular your comments about our employees, food, services & the villa itself. Your kind words are much appreciated and they will be passed on to our team members and it will encourage them to keep up their good work. We are looking forward to your next visit.

The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Team

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Recently stayed at this beautiful Villa with my girlfriend. The hospitality was top notch with very helpful staffs and availability of Wi-Fi in the car arranged by The Villas.

Daily upkeep is very well done giving us pleasant staying experience. The Villas is also strategically located near shops and Seminyak beach, both within walking distance.

Food was good at Prana Spa, we had our lunch at the Restaurant located in Prana Spa and the food turns out much better than expected.

Overall, we want to thank David Xavier for being a wonderful and generous host, sharing his experience with us in Bali.

Room Tip: I stayed at Villa 14, a 3BR Villa which is by the road side. It will be the most convenient to walk out to the main road.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
The Villas Bali H, Marketing Communications Manager at Impiana Private Villas Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for your feedback and in particular your comments about our team. Your kind words are much appreciated and they will be passed on to our team members and it will encourage them to keep up their good work. We are looking forward to your next visit.