1,552 results
All reviews rooftop pool great location eat street rooms are huge all day breakfast shower and toilet cafe bali buffet breakfast ginger moon wear and tear restaurants and shops your doorstep the air conditioning open plan motel mexicola modern hotel egg station
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 8 nights with our 16 and 18 yr old daughters. We had rooms on the 5th floor. The location is right in the heart of Seminyak, close to the good restaurants and shopping. It is extremely busy in Seminyak at this time of year. The traffic is unbelievable. Our room rate inc breakfast which was a good selection of eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, toasts, fruits, pastries, cereals etc. our rooms were very cleaned and serviced daily. The rooms are a little worn but very spacious with comfortable beds. The rooms were very quiet with great air conditioning. The only complaint is the towels. They were really old and grey and needed replacing. Our daughters room also had an unpleasant sewerage smell. The staff at this hotel are fabulous. They r happy, friendly and so helpful. Nothing is too much trouble and I believe they genuinely want you to enjoy your stay. The young guy working in the pool area is so friendly and funny. He is a real asset to the hotel. The rooftop pool is clean and not too busy. The food and drinks at the pool are well priced and delicious. The rooftop bar is really enjoyable. I have stayed here twice and would stay here again. I can highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
UPaasha S, General Manager at U Paasha Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Hi adelaidemummy,

Greetings from U Paasha.

Thank you very much for the detailed review and it was great to have your family stay with us. It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed the location and whilst the traffic in the area can be quite busy there are so many great restaurants, bars and shops (and the beach) all within walking distance so no need to spend holiday stuck in a car.

I appreciate your comments regarding the towels and I am happy to let you know we have brand new towels arriving at the hotel this week. Unfortunately Bali is a fairly harsh environment for linen and I am sure next time you stay you will love the new fresh feel of our linen and towels.

Thank you as well for your kind praise of Gede, he truly is a star and I will be sure to pass your comments on to him.

Adelaidemummy thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to your return.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We have stayed at the U Paasha a number of times and have always enjoyed our stay!
We felt very welcome by the helpful staff and the food was great! We really like the location too!! We will be back soon....

Room Tip: New sheets and towels needed
1  Thank U4097ESginag

Hi U4097ESginag,

Greetings from U Paasha.

Thank you so much for being such a loyal supporter of U Paasha and for choosing to stay with us again. At the hotel we cherish our return guests and I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the service and the food. As you know we have just changed all of our F&B menus and if you have any feedback please let me know during your next visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future and have a great day.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had a terrific stay at U Paasha - best location to shops and restaurants in Seminyak
Food at both breakfast and lunch by the pool was excellent
Rooftop pool clean and amazing spot to relax by day and sunset
Can recommend highly enough!!

Room Tip: #507 was surprisingly large, ocean views and good size twin beds. Perfect for two people
1  Thank KMal777
UPaasha S, General Manager at U Paasha Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hi KMal777,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at U Paasha and for the fantastic review. It’s humbling to hear you feel we are a “wonderful hotel”. At U we strive to give each of our guests such an experience and I am so happy that we were able to achieve this for you.

I really appreciate your recommendation to the Tripadvisor community and I hope you are able to return to see us again in the near future.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very clean comfortable hotel in great location. Great staff that made our stay very comfortable and pleasurable. Staff went that extra mile to make our holiday special. Room was spacious with very comfortable beds.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Hi mariemT4941SB,

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. It was wonderful to hear the team went the extra mile and it’s our goal to give every one of our guests a wonderful experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Bali and thanks again for the great review.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very Pleasant stay , rooms are sizey and the breakfast buffet is fantastic . Staff very helpful and make you feel welcome. They were quite happy to make a special dish for my wife and we had no problems with the return transfer to the Airport

1  Thank j0hnstephen

Hi j0hnstephen,

Greetings from U Paasha.

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the great review. I am very happy to hear our team were able to prepare something special for your wife and I agree our breakfast is a fantastic place to start the day.

I hope you enjoyed your time in Seminyak and I look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Bali.