1,055 results
All reviewsfave hotelprimera hotelfacing the streetclean hotelsmall poolminute walk to the beachrestaurants and shopsfavehotelbalinightlifemassage
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I liked this hotel, but it had a few flaws.
Clean bedroom and comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean as well. The shower could’ve been nicer, but it was ok.
One of the biggest problem was that you heard EVERYTHING from the room next door (our room neighbor ever woke us up by snoring) and also from the hall. Something that needs to be fixed!!
Also the breakfast buffet was very disappointing. White bread, rice and Asian food. Sometimes there were fruit. No matter what time we got there in the morning, a lot of things were finished and no one seemed to care. Wouldn’t bother to pay extra for breakfast here.
WiFi was mostly very good.
Location very good! Many restaurants around, 7 minutes walk to the beach and shops.
The staff was very kind!
I think the price is too high compared to what you get. Probably could stay here again if price was lower!!

Stayed: March 2018
Gunawan_Indra-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Supermandi,,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your stay at Primera Hotel Seminyak

We are sorry that your recent stay have not lived up to your expectations, and we ask you to accept our most sincere apologies. Your feedback is taken on board, necessary measures will be implemented to improve the quality of the breakfast and maintenance as mentioned. Aside from that, we appreciate your kind words upon our staffs and the entire team who have made your moments with us flawless.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us.

On behalf of our entire team, we greatly look forward to your return in near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Picked this hotel to be close to the nightlife, was my 1st time in Bali. Was cheap enough about $25 usd a night w/breakfast (I only went once, waste of time, ordered off the menu instead).

Staff VERY nice, is a standard Accor type hotel, very basic.

I stayed on the back side of the building, so no street noise. There are quite a bit of large Chinese groups that tend to be loud in the hallways, But I have a white noise app on my phone and laptop that blocks that out when I sleep.

After 9:30 pm when people start going to their rooms is when the internet is practically non-existent....they need to improve this...is 2018...not 1995.

Room Tip: Back rooms off the street side.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
primerahotelseminyak, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Mr. Roberto,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Primera Hotel Seminyak. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Accor, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Is a very nice hotel and good location specially after this new renovation .service are good .and very reasonable price and offer most of the time .i love it because i walk to the beach less then 5 mint and this Balinese reception has been workings here for so long and iam amazed wt her work and loyalty to customer .Thankyou so much ayu keep it up .more should learn frm you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Gunawan_Indra-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Matthew M

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Primera Hotel Seminyak.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Firstly, I stayed many times at the hotel when it was the Fave. Always happy with tariff at $25 AUD and included breakfast. Adter a break of two years from Bali I was eager to return. The clerk charged me $78 for two nights without breakkie. I just checked online abd Agoda offers the deal for approx $26 breakkie included - WTF? Not happy. Next literally BUSLOADS of tourists are now staying here. The pool is tiny, full with no seating areas. Next the noise from travellers abd staff. Screaming kids and parents started at 6.30 am. In the rooms and hallways. The staff are also yelling to each other through the very echoey halls. Not relaxing, not peaceful and I will forfeit my accommodation costs to check out ahead of schedule tomorrow. Not good enough Accor. Very distressed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Gunawan_Indra-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Mrs. Fairkatie,

At Primera,we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

My friend and I thought this place was cheap and cheerful. Turns out it was really good. We were in the heart of Seminyak a little out of the way from the party area of Kuta which we were glad about. The pool was good and the coffee was too. Only thing is try get a room down the left side of the hotel as there is a bar called Santa Fe that has a band rocking through the early hours of the morning which may keep you awake.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to Legian
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Michael_Frank-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Ms. Jane,