“serenity and relaxation”

The Spa at The Breezes Bali Resort
Ranked #19 of 140 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at The Breezes Bali ResortIt’s about wellbeing and beautyThe Spa at The Breezes Bali has been garnering honors that are steadily firming its position as one of the Seminyak’s great institutions. Inspired by ancient traditions and philosophies and combined with modern-day touches, treatments offered at The Spa provide a unique wellbeing and beauty experience, allowing you to unwind, escape and fully rejuvenate. There are also treats for the hands and feet; luxurious treatments work on these neglected areas to leave you feeling pampered from head to toe. The exceptionally tailored treatments at The Spa provide the kinds of unique touch aimed to maintain a perfectly groomed and polished appearance.
Reviewed 24 December 2017

We have travelled to Bali many times and this spa is the best. Great staff and treatments.
It is not the cheapest spa to go to, however the staff and service are wonderful. They organised anti ageing spa for myself and great all natural products facial for my teenage daughter.

Date of experience: December 2017
in 14 reviews
"pampering"
"blissful"

Reviewed 18 December 2017

The Spa was one of the reasons we decided to return to the Breezes after a previous trip.

The staff are all very friendly and experienced in what they do. The location is incredibly peaceful and the whole experience is the most relaxing thing you'll ever do in your life!

We look forward to returning again.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Walking in to the spa at the Breezes Hotel relaxed me immediately. Although it is part of a hotel it's a quiet hidden oasis. I was given a hot tea & a cool towel whilst I selected my oil (you are given a choice of 3), then it was off for a foot soak & scrub before my treatment. My one hour massage was amazing & just what I needed. My therapist was very thorough & made sure to spend more time on my noted problem areas. A hot tea, biscuits & nuts & a water afterwards was just the icing on the cake! Overall my experience exceeded my expectations & I'm just kicking myself that I didn't do it sooner. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I had a voucher for a massage here so thought why not and am pleased I did.
From a very professional receptionist, cold towel and tea on arrival, choice of 3 massage oils, foot scrub to,start and a wonderful hour long massage and tea, water and nuts while filling out a feedback form everything was spot on.

Cost is Rp 375,000

Date of experience: October 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Wow, we were gifted a 30 min couples back and shoulder massage. It was amazing! The ambiance is beautiful and the staff so very good. I was truly impressed. I don't know why you would go outside the resort when you have this on your doorstep. I'm already trying to pick what I'll have for my next appointment. It truly is the little things - the ginger tea and snacks post treatment and the beautiful ponds.

Date of experience: July 2017