Bali has been an amazing experience, however staying at Maca Villa Resort and Spa topped off the experience. The service was beyond exceptional. The welcome drink was delcious and refreshing, then the very friendly genuine service helped my friend and I into our amazing villa. The Resort is a little hidden in Seminyak however when your on holidays and want to get away from the busy areas of Bali Maca Villa is a breath of fresh air. You feel like your in your own personal getaway. I would definately recommend this Villa to any couple wishing to experience a romantic getaway, or even a business trip to get away and relax in your own privacy. Even for friends just wanting to Relax! The area is excellent, easy walking distance to the markets, restaurants or even just ordering room service in your personal villa and sit by the pool is worth every dollar. My best advice is to arrive with no expectations and enjoy the suprise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Seminyak, Bali