Rama Residence Petitenget
  • Pool
The Black Pearl(Seminyak)
Kiss Bali(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewsivory resortday bedsmall resortseminyak squarepotato headpetitenget beachpool areaquiet hotelbig bedmoney changernice poolstaff were so friendlyroom was spaciousenjoyed my staybreakfast was includedrain showerlocation is great
Reviewed 26 July 2012

After a week in a traditional Balinese homestay, this was quite a switch. Ah...TV and WiFi in the room. The room was spacious and comfortable. The pool is gloriously refreshing after a day at the beach, and rarely more than a few people sitting poolside. The staff is very gracious and attentive. The free welcome foot massage was terrific. The beach and good restaurants are a 15-20 minute walk. My favorite aspect was the private patio adjacent to the room. I could relax on the daybed "outdoors" but be in a private space.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank TahoeDianne
Ivory R, Manager at Rama Residence Petitenget, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Dear Ivory Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is always nice to receive positive feedback.
I will share your review with our team and I am sure that it will be served as an encouragement to maintain our standard and to serve you even better in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again to the Ivory Resort in the near future

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed at this resort for 2 nights in July. All rooms are on ground level in separate unit and with a small private garden.

It's a small resort which means good privacy and the pool is small but very nice as hardly find anyone using it during my stay. The good thing of being small resort means you don't need to walk a lot to go to lobby or restaurant or the pool, and all limited facilities are nearby.

There is small restaurant near the lobby which serve b'fast and it's average. But there are other nice cafe (Gourment Cafe) and restaurant nearby within walking distance.

The room is clean but the shower is very weak and does not have hot water most of the time.

There is free wi-fi everywhere within the resort area which is convenience.

The staff there are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank HKTraveller2009
Ivory R, Manager at Rama Residence Petitenget, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Dear Ivory Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to Ivory Resort, Seminyak,, Bali. Your constructive feedback is important as we analyze all guest comments to improve our services and facilities.

We have taken good note of the areas where the hotel did not meet your expectations. We will certainly look into the matter and action will be taken to meet all our guests’ needs.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to Ivory Resort Seminyak, Bali in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2012

I stayed here for 7 nights in June 2012. I booked via Agoda. The had a deal and I think I paid around $60.- a night. After reading a lot of reviews I was worried that the hotel would be very far from the main area, but it really wasn't. It's really close to all the famous restaurants and clubs. And it is so easy to just hop in a taxi. You pay maybe 5000-10000 rupiah to get to seminyak square, which is $0.50 - $1.- The room was allright. The bed was king and very comfy. The rooms have a private daybed outside the front door, which is great. I would have liked some bedside tables, and the room light wasn't very bright. I wasn't too annoyed by the water pressure, it can be better, it can be worse. I always had warm water coming from the shower, morning, day and night. The airco was in good working order. I do think that housekeeping needs to be a little bit more accurate regarding the cleanliness. I think they focus more on tidying up the room, rather than cleaning.
Staff was friendly and helpfull. Had 2 massages at the spa, they were great! I enjoyed them more than the massage I had at Jari Menari, which is supposed to be the best in Bali. Pool is really nice. I didn't have breakfast included so I didn't go to flapjacks. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a decent, quiet and safe place to stay and sleep. If you want luxury you should go somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Chrisss123

Dear Guest,

With kind regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2012

This hotel is little of the main hustle. The resort is beautiful and the spa is great! On the pool there should be more chairs since these were almost full everyday by the midday. Staff is very friendly and we found the breakfast place as a very nice change for the common buffet style breakfast.
We really enjoyed our days in Ivory Resort. The rooms are perfect and there is nothing missing.
We can warmly recommend this place for anyone looking for relaxation and rest!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Merita K
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Reviewed 9 June 2012

The resort location is great. It is along many well known establishments and very convenient and accessible. The room that we occupied were decent and clean. The facilities in the room were adequate. However , the towels are abit old, time for change. The bathroom can be better if the water pressure is strong enough and the drainage can be smoother if the it is properly maintained. Spa facility and services are not too bad but abit pricey. The hotel staffs are very friendly and the overall experience at the resort is pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank juritan777456
Ivory R, Manager at Rama Residence Petitenget, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012