All reviews entertainment room balinese influence family holiday central location comfortable beds other guests komang villa oberoi oasis privacy
Reviewed 19 December 2014

I did have high expectations but was blown away.

The location is excellent, the layout of the villa is excellent, the interior is too, as was the staff.

But the best part was the complete relaxation of everything combined. The whole place looks like it is designed to have you relaxed in the shortest amount of time. I have never used a pool at a accommodation as much as at Villa Samuan. It is a very good sign.

Would love to go back.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
didoamsterdam, Sales and Marketing Manager at Villa Samuan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2014

Dear Mr. Peter,

Greetings from beautiful Villa Samuan.

Thank you very much for sharing your fabulous holiday experience with us at Villa Samuan.
what a great compliment of the day.

Yes, as you already knew our property is located at the prime residential of Oberoi beach area - Seminyak, where you can reach all of the interest place in town, easily.
The quality of the building, interior , exterior , art work are all boutique and limited edition. Our owner really has a good sense on this.
Pool, is once of our signature. All of our clients are really happy to spend their time in it.
" Reading a book under water in the pool " real crazy !

Again, We thank you very much for being one of our family. Our very well trained and talented staff will more than happy to welcoming you back in this near future.

With best regards,

Bagus
Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I had the pleasure to stay one week at Villa Samuan for a holiday. Before I booked the villa, I read reviews on Tripadvisor and looked at the amazing pictures of the accommodation. This resulted in very high expectations of this villa. Afterwards I definitely can say this is by far the best accommodation I ever stayed and the villa exceeded my towering expectations

Villa Samuan is stylish and spacious designed, breathes a great atmosphere and has it all. A private spa room, 2 large swimming pools, an entertainment room, very comfortable beds and an excellent staff.

The location of Villa Samuan is perfect. Just a 3 minute walk to the city centre and a 7 minute walk to the beach.

The service at this little palace was outstanding and of an exceptional level. The staff of Villa Samuan was always happy to serve you any way (arranging trips, driver service, booking restaurants, laundry service etc.). They were extremely helpful without being intrusive.

Just PERFECT is what I would like to say about Villa Samuan (no more words needed). I keep very special and warm memories about Villa Samuan and the staff of it. I wish I was still at this fabulous place.

I recommend this villa to everyone who would like to have more than a memorable stay in Bali/Seminyak!

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2014

What an amazing stay! The location is superb, Tucked away just behind the "hustle and bustle" of the nicer side of Seminyak. The staff are professional in every aspect. They cook unbelievable meals. No dish is a problem and they made our parents 40th wedding anniversary absolutely bliss. They had organized a buffet for twelve of us, including flowers and decor, and even live traditional Balinese music. We had the best time. Hired the whole complex for two weeks and got more privacy, luxury and service than any resort could offer at a great price. Superb! Thanks to Komang and the staff for making this the best experience from A to Z. Unforgettable!

Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank Kirsten A
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We stayed for 4 nights and 5 days in this beautiful super luxurious Villa and the experience was out of the world. The team(Komang, Ilo, Ayu to name a few.. actually I can't remember the others' names) went out of their way in such a nonchalant way to make our stay spectacular. They were the reason the property goes from great to outstanding.
Must try- massages in the villa property, Beer by the pool while enjoying some sun, Komang's Mi Goreng and chicken yellow curry with rice-It was so tender!), Early morning walk at the Kudeta beach area.
This deserves to be in the Seminyak top 10.

Room tip: All the rooms are great in their own way. No average room.
Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We wanted this one to be perfect. This was a family vacation planned for many months, and everyone (6 strong minded adults) had different requirements - food/spa/location etc. When i booked Villa Samuan, there weren't too many reviews online and honestly i was slightly nervous. However, we were blown away by this property from the time we reached there. First of all, it is very tastefully done. The interiors are lovely. Secondly, the layout is unique - a pool separates the bedrooms area from the dining + master bedroom. There is an entertainment room as well, fully loaded with DVDs and books.
The location is great, we were 7 mins walk from Ku De Ta and the beachfront. And lastly, the service. I must acknowledge the staff who went out of their way to ensure we had a great stay. The staff has lovely cooking skills and we had many home cooked meals in the villa, mostly for dinner. For those wanting a spa experience, you can call the massuers over - there is a "special" spa room (who would have thought) where you get your massages. We loved loved our stay and would recommend this property. Thank you Samuan for this lovely experience that made our family holiday memorable. We will be back :)

Room tip: Ensure you order your home cooked meals a day/evening in advance. Last minute orders have a risk of the staff taking the liberty of getting you take aways from a restaurant nearby, which is just not up to the mark.
Date of stay: August 2014