Nice place. close to the beach (10-15 min). close to the central seminyak shopping (5-10 minutes). Nice and friendly staff. breakfast included and delivered each morning. Driver for the day included (need to reserve). Nice open air bath. Recommend the day trip to Lobong cooking school in Ubud, Plunge pool was great way to rinse off sand from the beach, and to just cool off. The water feature / water fall is very nice, especially at night with lights on. Would stay again if opportunity presented itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Seminyak, Bali's most sought after area. Seminyak is known for its trendy cafes, modern art gallery, fashionable boutique and beautiful beach. Here, you are not just experiencing a retreat but you will discover the spirit of Bali. The Jas villas are decorated with Balinese theme to give our guests memorable stays. You can spend your cocktail evening, while you enjoy the serene sound of the wall fountain from your very own private swimming pool. Each villa is equipped with full kitchen set, a comfortable lounge to enjoy every moment with your companion. Enjoy your morning coffee with a wide selection of our international as well as local TV channel. Stay connected with your friends and family as each villa is equipped with internet Wi-Fi. Free shuttle is provided around Seminyak area for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Jas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jas Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Jas Villas Seminyak, Bali