We have just spent 10 days here and were really happy with Ziva Villas. Both my girlfriend and I wanted a place that was clean, modern and close to the action. They're located about 10 minutes walk from the main drag (even less on a $5 a day scooter), so it's nice and close but far enough away to avoid the noise, etc.
- The bed was so comfy.
- Pool is massive
- Villas design is modern but still with bali feel
- Staff were friendly and helpful
- Well priced
- 24 hour security
- Wardrobes were not great for packing clothing away. Shelves were in odd places.
Overall we couldn't really fault the place. And that's saying a lot, because I'm a picky son of a b****.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ziva a Boutique Villa located at part of heart side Seminyak area which it favourable, Modern and minimalist building concept designed to get relaxing and enjoyable of customer during stay at Ziva a Boutique Villa. Green tropical garden providing large swimming pool at each villa will make it enjoyable and ambiances staying of guest. 10 minutes walking distance to the Petitenget beach, 5 minutes walking distance to restaurant and night life area will make it easy to get your activity during you are at Ziva. 6 units one bedroom pool villa and 1 unit three bedroom pool villa supported by villa's facility which able supported of your communication and activity in villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ziva Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ziva Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Ziva Villas Seminyak, Bali