Not bad at all.
- rooms and bathroom were very well cleaned, best I have experienced in many many trips throughout Indonesia
- living room was inside in the air conditioning and away from mosquitoes... a big plus when travelling with small children
- really quiet and peaceful at night even though its on a public thoroughfare. This may change... theres a lot of new places in progress around here
- Setout was great. We had a 1 bedroom pool villa and there was plenty of space, didnt feel crammed in like other villas around Seminyak
- Everything worked! Yes that has to be a first for Indonesia. The two flat screen TVs, DVD player, all the lights, air con etc. In fact everything was like new, even though the place is at least a few years old
- The breakfast was terrible. Instant bubur?? Just leave it and go out for brekky there are plenty of places
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Wotif.com so you can book your The Khayangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Khayangan Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Khayangan Villas Seminyak, Bali