Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Shanna H

Surf & yoga retreat

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Apr 2024
I attended the surf & yoga retreat in Feb 2024. It was everything I hoped and more; You cannot get better customer service! Food was amazing, service 5⭐️, surfing experience was everything I hoped and more. The villas and grounds are beautiful! I was truly amazed at how organized and professional the retreat was ran. Every team member is absolutely lovely, and I hope they feel valued and appreciated, because they are what made the retreat so amazing.
Date of stay: February 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 5 Apr 2024
Dear Goddess,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review.

We are so happy to hear that your Surf Goddess Retreat was everything you hoped and more!

Most of our work is done long before arrival on our retreat, with every detail carefully and lovingly planned, so that you experience a remarkable holiday filled with memories you will cherish long after you return home. We are delighted you had an amazing experience with us.

Please keep in touch and we hope to welcome you back some time!

AU$252
  • Booking.com
    AU$124
    AU$110
View more hotels in Seminyak
All reviews spa treatments unlimited spa life changing highly recommend this retreat daily yoga surf lessons beautiful women women's retreat retreat villa incredible week white water rafting pure bliss balinese culture rice fields the entire staff ubud healing
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2024

If I could describe a heaven on Earth, this is it. I had been searching for a place to travel solo. And as someone who leads a very healthy lifestyle, it can be difficult to find a place that fits that ask. This place went above and beyond my expectations. I was in the fitness goddess program, which pushed me out of my typical hypertrophy/LISS programming of training style. Shout out to Mel, the trainer! She has given me a new inspiration to amp up my programming!

The meals were exquisite and healthy. They easily accommodated to me being a pescatarian. Also loved that they have coffee and tea 24/7 and offer snacks from 10-5.
Beyond that - I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff. Their energy and kindness made me instantly feel like I was at home. They helped make recommendations and any requests I had they met. Honestly I miss them so much!

The spa treatments were heavenly, I felt so pampered and spoiled! It was the rest and recovery that I didn't know how much I needed until I was there.
The location is fantastic - I felt comfortable walking to the local shops and beach easily!
I also loved how flexible everything was. When you are on vacation and recharging, personally I hate to feel like I'm too rushed or scheduled, so that aspect was great.

This retreat was luxurious, allowed me to connect with beautiful, amazing women from around the world, and learn more about the local culture.

I'm itching to go back and try another program as soon as possible!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Joyce Oei, Guest Services / Front Office at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2024

Dear Goddess,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We are thrilled to hear that Fitness Goddess Retreat was above and beyond your high expectations!

We are big foodies and we designed a realistic and holistic approach to enjoying healthy food, while gently cleansing and rebalancing your body, making you glow from the inside out. We understand the many types of dietary needs, such as pescatarian, vegetarian, vegan, celiac-gluten-free, dairy-free, nut allergies and others, and we are happy to cater to these requirements the best that we can.

Our team is made up of big-hearted professionals, who have decades of experience in facilitating truly magical and transformative journeys, that most regular tourists to Bali could never imagine.

We are so delighted that you made a wonderful connection with like-minded women from around the world. We hope that you will be forever friends!

Looking forward to welcoming you back to your Bali home soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2024 via mobile

If you are on the fence about booking this, just do it. It was the most magical week, so nurturing and deeply relaxing. The villa was stunning, the hosts and staff are so warm and genuine, the spa treatments were heaven, and the lovely ladies I met and the connections we made will last a lifetime. At first I thought it might be a bit expensive for what it is, but I definitely didn’t leave feeling that way. Great value for money, worth every cent, so glad I treated myself to this magical experience in beautiful Bali ☺️

1  Thank kalligeorgas

Dear Goddess,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It warmed our hearts to hear that ou had the most mogical week in a Goddess Retreat.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the villa, the retreat hosts and staff, and the spa treatments. Our spa staff love spoiling our goddesess with pampering massages and other treatments.

Something wonderful happens when women come together in a positive space. Consistently our guests discover, that the highlight of their retreat is the other beautiful women who they meet and share their journey with and we are thrilled that you made lifelong connections with your fellow goddesses!

We hope to welcome you back some time in the future!

Reviewed 31 March 2024 via mobile

This is the place. Wanting to surf? Here. Wanting to work on your fitness? Here. Needing a soul finding journey? Here. Needing rest and a reset? Here. Needing inspiration? Here. Needing Instagram photos and memories to last a lifetime? Here. Needing time on your own. Here. Needing to meet inspiring diverse women to collectively build connection with. Here.

I have returned from Goddess Retreats Seminyak Bali and have nothing but incredibly positive reviews about it. In fact, coming home was hard! It exceeded all my expectations, even when I read all the amazing reviews about it, I had no idea it would be so rejuvenating.

I was signed up for the fitness goddess while my friend did the surf. Melanie Olivia the fitness instructor is so positive and encouraging and tailored our workout to our wants! I realized how much fun boxing is because of her!

The unlimited daily spa treatments were so relaxing. I did a minimum of two spa treatments a day! I tried every single massage and facial they have including mani/pedi, and an aloe wrapping in banana leaves!

The food is second to none! They tailored my food allergies out of the Indonesian cuisine and ensured that my bedtime cookies were specially made (and replenished nightly)! I have never taken so many food pictures!

The retreat hosts are amazing. Easy to speak to, cheery, compassionate, vulnerable, knowledgeable, fun, and so caring. The women were just so beautiful in every way.

The spa team are amazing. One of them asked what my favourite hairstyle is (while I was getting my hair treatment) and I mentioned I wished I knew how to French braid my hair. Later she came back to French braid my hair! They were all so professional and kind!

The security, drivers and gardeners are the only male staff and they are very professional with cheery good mornings and fun stories in the car!

It is with the highest regard that I recommend this retreat. You won’t want to leave and go back to reality!

Room tip: Be open, be vulnerable, and sign up for all the spa treatments!!
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Taryn M

Dear Goddess,

Thank you so much for this beautiful testimonial! We are so delighted to hear that your retreat experience was rejuvenating and exceeded your expectations!

Our team is made up of big-hearted professionals, who have decades of experience in facilitating truly magical and transformative journeys. So it warmed our hearts to hear that you enjoyed the care that our staff shown from the F&B Team, Spa Team, Retreat Hostesses. even to the security and chauffeurs.

Thank you so much for recommending us! We hope to welcome you back some time in the future!

Reviewed 29 March 2024 via mobile

I can’t say enough about my experience at Goddess Retreats. From the moment I stepped onto the grounds I felt at home. The retreat is beautiful, the staff is amazing and their attention to detail is beyond words. The ladies accommodated all of my needs (and some I didn’t realize I had) and encouraged me every step of the way on my journey of self discovery. As a solo traveler I felt safe at all times. My experience was life changing.

1  Thank Travel708691
Joyce Oei, Guest Services / Front Office at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2024

Dear Goddess,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review. It warmed our hearts to know that you felt at home in your Bali retreat grounds, and that you enjoyed our staff caring attention to details.

We are honoured to be part of your journey of self discovery and your life-changing experience.

We hope to welcome you back some other time, Goddess! Stay blessed.

Reviewed 28 March 2024

This was my first time traveling solo, and thanks to the staff, it was a breeze. I know it sounds cheesy, but this experience was truly life-changing. The staff were some of the friendliest people I’ve ever met, and everything was so well-organized, exceeding my expectations. The itinerary was perfectly balanced, allowing me to explore Bali and enjoy the villas simultaneously. The staff created such an amazing environment that it was effortless to connect with other women at the retreat. After just a few days, I knew I would be back to experience the other packages they offer.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Goddess,

Thank you so much for this beautiful testimonial! We are thrilled that you had a life-changing experience in a Goddess Retreat.

Our team is made up of big-hearted professionals, who are passionate in facilitating truly magical and transformative journeys, that most regular tourists to Bali could never imagine. We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality retreat experience, so we are very delighted to hear that the retreat itinerary and organisation exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the retreat soon!