Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

Hi there!

Goddess Retreats was sort of a last minute adventure I decided to embark on and I am beyond glad that I did. Upon arrival I immediately felt welcomed. Not only by Joyce and Kin, who were two of the most lovely, kind, and positive individuals I’ve ever met, but also by the staff at the resort. I was on the yoga retreat. It was absolutely life changing. The week was filled with clarity, peace, and growth. Not only through the spa, yoga, and meditation, but through the connections made and conversations had. The retreat is a flexible one, meaning that even though we had three women instead of six, the staff were able to still make it absolutely life changing and are adaptable to changes in different and unexpected situations. Joyce and Kin were willing to go above ad beyond for me and the two other women on the retreat, and that’s how you know that it wasn’t just about what was stated in the “package”. They genuinely cared about us and our experience, and they were a big part of it. The food and drinks were incredible. The best meals, smoothies and juices I’ve ever had. The yoga left me feeling relaxed. Meditation cleared my head. The spa made me feel rejuvenated. I completely recommend Goddess Retreats, as well as the beautiful country of Bali, to everybody and I hope I will be back one day!

With love,
Talia

Trip type: Travelled solo
Joyce Oei, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Hi lovely Goddess Talia,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review!

It was a privilege to meet and spend time with an inspiring young woman like you, and it was our absolute pleasure to facilitate your retreat experience. To hear that it was life-changing for you is so rewarding for us. We hope the wonderful memories you created on the retreat will stay with you for a long time and the experiences will continue to enrich your life.

We are delighted to hear that you made wonderful connections with the other women. We were honoured to hold the space for your connection with other like-minded, positive women, and it was a pleasure to witness the beautiful friendship that was formed during the week that you were here.

Thank you for the compliment! We have a great passion for creating magical experiences, that bring women together in a positive and empowering group environment! We know that by travelling to new destinations, learning new sports, making new friends from around the world, we open ourselves up to a life filled with endless possibilities, and we are so happy that you chose us!

Thank you so much for recommending us! We wish to welcome you back one day!

Reviewed 2 March 2020

This is my all time favourite retreat! I had such a fantastic time for the whole week: learning to surf, eating amazingly delicious, healthy and beautiful looking food, enjoying heavenly spa treatments. The yoga sessions were the best I've ever had and the Bliss Days were just wonderful. Everything was superb! The staff was what made my stay truly special, as everyone was so caring, nurturing and loving. There was nothing I needed to worry about for the entire week. Thank you so much to all of you for holding the space for me and the other ladies, you have allowed me the time I needed to look inside my heart and clear my head that I returned home feeling like a new person! I'd go back tomorrow if I could. I will be back!

Date of stay: February 2020
Joyce Oei, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Hi Goddess rosiedun023,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review. We would be so happy to welcome you back in a heartbeat!

It is a great pleasure for us to hear that you had a fantastic time on the retreat. We delight in creating very personal and authentic experiences in beautiful environments where our guests can escape the outside world into a haven filled with fun, friendship, laughter and renewal.

How wonderful it is to learn that you returned home feeling like a new person! We provide the perfect mix of relaxation and action, health and indulgence, with the joy of making new friends with other women who are on the same path of adventure and self-discovery. Our experienced warmhearted team has developed the priceless gift of intuitive knowledge to facilitate a magical group experience. We know how to uncover those special hidden gems each guest needs to make their individual experience blissful.

Thank you again for joining us! We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

I just returned from the most amazing week in Seminyak Bali with Goddess Retreats. From the moment I booked, through the last drop off at the airport, the entire experience was amazing and more than it promised to be. First, the compound where the retreat is in Seminyak is STUNNING. Each of the villas is so beautifully well-appointed, comfortable, with the right mix of incredible luxury but rustic and down to earth charm. Little details like relaxing music, cookies, and motivational saying cards with turn-down each night make the trip so special. Each and every member of the staff cannot do enough to help make the week memorable. The facilitators are amazing, Gina, Jess, Yuni, Rosa, and Lisa make you each feel as though you are family and in a supported and fun environment. The retreat allows for as much soul searching as you want to do without pushing it (and yoga) on you. The spa treatments were so relaxing and the ladies in the spa were warm and so talented. The bliss trips were so fun but honestly, I enjoyed relaxing by my pool with smoothies. I could go on and on about this amazing, life-changing, experience. Kudos to Goddess Retreats for creating such a remarkable haven for women from all over the world to come together to celebrate femininity, Bali, and independence.

2  Thank LolaAN2019
Joyce Oei, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Goddess LolaAN2019,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We are so happy to hear that you had the most amazing week in Seminyak with us!

How wonderful it is to hear that you found your Bali home to be stunning and that you enjoyed the luxury staying experience that we provide. Our private yoga retreat oasis is tucked away within Bali’s chic playground of Seminyak, with great care having been taken to create a serene pampering space fit for a Goddess! Fondly named the ‘Goddess Sanctuary’, our traditional style villa is full of fanciful feminine details, a private haven that captures the timeless essence of island tranquility.

As per our team, we are a group of women who have come together in following our passions to lead lives we love, doing what we love. We are very grateful and delight in sharing this joy of living as Goddesses with our guests on each retreat.

We are so delighted to hear that you had an amazing and life-changing experience with us. Thank you for choosing to join us and we look forward to welcoming you back some time.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

This was one of the most amazing trips I have ever taken. The staff was so accommodating, welcoming, nurturing and just all around amazing. The villa was beautiful and comfortable, minus the mosquitoes that attacked me. Haha. The food was healthy and delicious. I met some new friends that I’ll probably keep in touch with in the long term. I did the surf and yoga retreat and the surf instructors at rip curl were knowledgeable and fun. I don’t normally revisit places I’ve been because there’s so much to see in the world but Bali is one place I would definitely go back to!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
GoddessRetreatsRes, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Dear Goddess mlchung8,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We are so happy that you had a magical experience with Goddess Retreats!

That’s so wonderful to hear that everything was amazing for you, except the mosquitoes. Lol.

Thank you again for joining us! We hope to see you again some time!

Reviewed 13 February 2020

As a nervous solo traveler I felt totally at ease and safe from the first time I was in contact to book my trip. The communication was amazing. I asked a lot of questions and Joyce was very patient and professional in answering my questions and concerns. When I arrived I was AMAZED by how organised things were. There was nothing, literally nothing I had to worry about. My room was impeccably clean and gorgeous. The unlimited spa treatments every day - OMG! The activities were awesome. Goddess Retreats definitely connect you with the greatest people in Bali! I felt really looked after by the staff throughout my stay, from the kitchen staff who cooked really delicious food with beautiful presentation and table decor, the spa staff who just loved to pamper us, and the retreat staff looked after our itinerary really seamlessly. I wish I could stay longer! Highly recommend this retreat to every woman who is traveling to Bali for the first time. The women I met were all really lovely. The best trip I have every had!!!

Room tip: My room is in the main villa and it is really convenient as it's where the spa rooms, yoga shala and dining area is located.
Date of stay: February 2020
GoddessRetreatsRes, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2020

Dear Goddess gigi150820,

Thank you so much for this wonderful testimonial! We are so delighted that you joined us and felt totally at ease about traveling solo with us from the beginning!

Our focus and passion for creating magical experiences, that bring women together in a positive and empowering group environment, is all we have done for almost 18 years, and we take pride in doing it exceptionally well. We are so happy that this was the best trip you ever had!

Thank you for recommending us! We hope to see you again in the future!