Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

I just returned from the most amazing week in Seminyak Bali with Goddess Retreats. From the moment I booked, through the last drop off at the airport, the entire experience was amazing and more than it promised to be. First, the compound where the retreat is in Seminyak is STUNNING. Each of the villas is so beautifully well-appointed, comfortable, with the right mix of incredible luxury but rustic and down to earth charm. Little details like relaxing music, cookies, and motivational saying cards with turn-down each night make the trip so special. Each and every member of the staff cannot do enough to help make the week memorable. The facilitators are amazing, Gina, Jess, Yuni, Rosa, and Lisa make you each feel as though you are family and in a supported and fun environment. The retreat allows for as much soul searching as you want to do without pushing it (and yoga) on you. The spa treatments were so relaxing and the ladies in the spa were warm and so talented. The bliss trips were so fun but honestly, I enjoyed relaxing by my pool with smoothies. I could go on and on about this amazing, life-changing, experience. Kudos to Goddess Retreats for creating such a remarkable haven for women from all over the world to come together to celebrate femininity, Bali, and independence.

2  Thank LolaAN2019
Joyce Oei, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Goddess LolaAN2019,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We are so happy to hear that you had the most amazing week in Seminyak with us!

How wonderful it is to hear that you found your Bali home to be stunning and that you enjoyed the luxury staying experience that we provide. Our private yoga retreat oasis is tucked away within Bali’s chic playground of Seminyak, with great care having been taken to create a serene pampering space fit for a Goddess! Fondly named the ‘Goddess Sanctuary’, our traditional style villa is full of fanciful feminine details, a private haven that captures the timeless essence of island tranquility.

As per our team, we are a group of women who have come together in following our passions to lead lives we love, doing what we love. We are very grateful and delight in sharing this joy of living as Goddesses with our guests on each retreat.

We are so delighted to hear that you had an amazing and life-changing experience with us. Thank you for choosing to join us and we look forward to welcoming you back some time.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

This was one of the most amazing trips I have ever taken. The staff was so accommodating, welcoming, nurturing and just all around amazing. The villa was beautiful and comfortable, minus the mosquitoes that attacked me. Haha. The food was healthy and delicious. I met some new friends that I’ll probably keep in touch with in the long term. I did the surf and yoga retreat and the surf instructors at rip curl were knowledgeable and fun. I don’t normally revisit places I’ve been because there’s so much to see in the world but Bali is one place I would definitely go back to!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
GoddessRetreatsRes, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Dear Goddess mlchung8,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We are so happy that you had a magical experience with Goddess Retreats!

We provide the perfect mix of relaxation and action, health and indulgence, with the joy of making new friends with other women who are on the same path of adventure and self-discovery.

That’s so wonderful to hear that everything was amazing for you, except the mosquitoes. Lol.

Thank you again for joining us! We hope to see you again some time!

Reviewed 13 February 2020

As a nervous solo traveler I felt totally at ease and safe from the first time I was in contact to book my trip. The communication was amazing. I asked a lot of questions and Joyce was very patient and professional in answering my questions and concerns. When I arrived I was AMAZED by how organised things were. There was nothing, literally nothing I had to worry about. My room was impeccably clean and gorgeous. The unlimited spa treatments every day - OMG! The activities were awesome. Goddess Retreats definitely connect you with the greatest people in Bali! I felt really looked after by the staff throughout my stay, from the kitchen staff who cooked really delicious food with beautiful presentation and table decor, the spa staff who just loved to pamper us, and the retreat staff looked after our itinerary really seamlessly. I wish I could stay longer! Highly recommend this retreat to every woman who is traveling to Bali for the first time. The women I met were all really lovely. The best trip I have every had!!!

Room tip: My room is in the main villa and it is really convenient as it's where the spa rooms, yoga shala and dining area is located.
Date of stay: February 2020
GoddessRetreatsRes, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2020

Dear Goddess gigi150820,

Thank you so much for this wonderful testimonial! We are so delighted that you joined us and felt totally at ease about traveling solo with us from the beginning!

Our focus and passion for creating magical experiences, that bring women together in a positive and empowering group environment, is all we have done for almost 18 years, and we take pride in doing it exceptionally well. We are so happy that this was the best trip you ever had!

Thank you for recommending us! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 February 2020

This was an exceptionally memorable experience! The best solo trip I have ever had. The retreat staff, the activities, the food, the spa treatments, the villas, the fitness sessions - they were fabulous throughout! It was worth every penny! Thank you so much for making my trip so effortless and so wonderful! I have told all of my friends to come here. I will come back next year!

Room tip: I chose a shared room (Bliss) and was matched with a lovely roommate! It was perfect! Everyone was so lovely.
Date of stay: February 2020
GoddessRetreatsRes, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear Goddess sweetchloe39,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that your experience with Goddess Retreats was memorable!

Most of our work is done long before arrival on our retreat, with every detail carefully and lovingly planned so that you experience a remarkable holiday filled with memories you will cherish long after you return home. We are so delighted to hear that you had the best solo trip with us!

It was our pleasure to have facilitated your week in Bali! Thank you for recommending us to all of your friends, and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed 10 February 2020

I have just returned from the most amazing week I've ever had! From the moment I was in contact to book my place, when I arrived at the airport, and when I arrived at the retreat villa until I left, everything was PERFECT! They made me feel like a goddess! Everything was thought of and the attention to details are impressive! The food is so delicious, fresh and healthy, and it was alwasy presented in a beautiful way! The unlimited spa treatments were heavenly and I really enjoyed having it EVERY DAY. The yoga sessions were amazing and the Bliss Day activiites were fantastic. There are 13 options to choose from and I chose snorkeling (mind-blowing!), cooking class (so good!), and what was truly special for me was theTanah Lot Temple visit where we were dressed in a traditional Balinese outfit and we were guided to take part in a beautiful ritual of giving offerings and saying prayers, as well as receiving blessings from the temple priest. What a special experience to be had. Nothing like a day-to-day tourist experience, but much deeper and it was a privilege to be guided throughout the whole process. It was magical! Thank you so much! So unforgettable! If you are traveling solo you have to do it! The best holiday you will ever give to yourself! And it's more than just a holiday but it gives you new friends, new inspirations, and new perspectives on life. Do it! I will come back one day!

Room tip: I was in a private room in the private villa with 2 other guests (Tranquillity package) and it was really lovely.
Date of stay: February 2020
GoddessRetreatsRes, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Hi Goddess miaclark1194,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful experience from your recent Goddess Retreat week. We are so happy that the whole process was perfect for you! It has made our hearts sing!

We delight in creating very personal and authentic experiences in beautiful environments where our guests can escape the outside world into a haven filled with fun, friendship, laughter and renewal. Our focus and passion for creating magical experiences is all we have done for almost 18 years, and we take pride in doing it exceptionally well. Thank you for confirming this!

Thank you so much again for recommending us. We hope to welcome you again soon!