“Absolutely worth it!”
Review of Goddess Retreats

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Goddess Retreats
Ranked #16 of 421 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I was debating whether to do a retreat while i was in Bali only because the cost involved is much higher than staying in a hotel and running out for a few massages. I am converted! The entire experience was amazing. I was part of the 'Fit Goddess' program. We had 4 personal training sessions with the wonderful Natalie, the opportunity to take part in the 2 yoga sessions a day held for the Bliss Goddesses, plus one Follow Your Bliss date. Mel even managed to squeeze me in for my first ever surfing lesson. Everything is taken care of. The spa treatments were a delight (the hot stone massage was my personal favourite). I can't speak more highly of the food! The retreat is close to the main Seminyak shopping area so if you *must* leave the retreat everything is close by. I did not want to leave, and would love to come back for the Surf Goddess retreat!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Katherine M
Goddess R, Guest Relations Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Hey Gorgeous Goddess!

Thank you for coming, for enjoying our Fit Goddess Program, and for taking the time to write a beautiful review. Your words bring a huge smile to our faces.
Sending you so much love and light,

There are newer reviews for Goddess Retreats

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I booked this very last minute due to a cancellation with another retreat. From the minute i emailed Joyce with my request she was prompt, kind and efficient. I booked on the Thursday and arrived late on Saturday evening and it was wonderful from the pickup to the end.

I did Fitgoddess because i am recovering from a range of injuries and wanted to improve and gain strength. Natalie the PT was super awesome, so good i booked another 5 days with her after! The fitness sessions were varied and individual. Shani from the retreat accompanied us to the sessions as well and it was like having your own personal cheerleader there. From the start to the end i noticed a distinct difference in my strength and tone - it was ace. We also got to use a health club nearby which was beautiful but between the fit sessions, the morning and afternoon yoga and the spa treatments i didn't have the time!

The retreat it self was lovely i did the cheapest option which was a shared room. The room was big enough with double beds and mosquito nets that you didn't really notice the other person! It also wasnt' until i moved to a hotel at the end that i realised HOW GOOD THE BEDS were!!!! I slept soundly every night and didn't wake up aching!

Mel, Shani, Ayu, Wid and Joyce go out of their way to make sure that you are happy and relaxed they are the loveliest bunch of women i have met in a long time. They also offered great suggestions for things to do, see, go after the retreat!

The meals were amazing - i am mid Quitting Sugar and i asked if that could be accommodated and it was!!! From the special no sugar cookies in the turn down service in the evening, to drinks and birthday cake i was looked after. It was my birthday while i was there as well and it's the first time i've travelled without friends or family around my birthday Goddess retreats made sure I was spoilt rotten and it was magical.

The Spa treatments were great too you could get massages, facials, hair spas and mani/ pedis. You could do roughly about two a day but by the end I was so blissed out one was enough! For my bliss day I chose surfing (keeping with the fit aspect!) and it was great we went with rip curl school of surf in Sanur and they really looked after me.

I left the retreat feeling happy, content and stronger. If you are looking for clarity, relaxation, fitness, are on any kind of journey i can't recommend this retreat enough.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lofybug

Dear Goddess,

It really makes our hearts happy to know that you came and found what you were looking for during your stay with us.
We also have to say it was our pleasure to look after you and share the week of your Fit Goddess 'sugar free' healthy holiday!
We wish you the best as you take a the magic and strength back home with you for the future of your wellness lifestyle journey.

Sending you much love and light x
Mel, Shani and the entire Goddess Retreats team.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough about my amazing experience doing a week of surfing and yoga at this retreat. A group of my friends and I went to Bali to enjoy spa, surf, sand and fun. We left better surfers, very relaxed and rejuvenated from daily spa treatments and yoga classes.

The women running Goddess Retreats are truly incredible. They do everything to make sure the week is perfect. The food is healthy and delicious, with many local favourites. Fresh fruit and smoothies are available throughout
day whenever requested. They also
put homemade cookies in a jar beside your bed and re-fill them every evening. Scrumptious!

My friends and I agreed that we could have done another week of exactly the same thing and been completely happy doing so. It was the most relaxed I have ever been coming back from a vacation. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
GoddessRetreats, Guest Relations Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Hey Gorgeous Goddess,

Thank you so much for your lovely words, and we are so glad to hear that you and your friends had an incredible time with us and loved the surfing, yoga, spa..and our delicious (healthy) food!
Thank you for recommending us to your friends an we look forward to welcoming you all one day...Bali will be waiting ;-)

With love and light,
The Goddess Retreats Team

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Loved everything about Goddess Retreat. The food, staff, activities, villa were amazing. Please book a retreat and enjoy what they have to offer. Let me repeat the staff is amazing!! My first trip to Bali and my first time surfing. The weather was great. All my wrinkles and allergies went away during my trip. I just had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Smiley 6
goddessretreats2003, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Hi lovely Godess,

Your words bring a huge smile to our faces.
Thank you for coming, for enjoying, and for taking the time to write a beautiful review.
Sending you so much love and light,

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The people here will do everything they can to make your Bali experience a magical one! I just got home on Wednesday and already looking to book another trip over! My only regret is that I did not do this sooner! I have cancer and through the lessons from the local healers, I now believe that I have much longer on this earth than the 6 months that the cancer doctors have given me! !!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank Eva T

Dear Eva,

Wow special lady. It was an absolute privilege to have you with us, and your touching review brings me to tears.
We believe anything is possible, and our love and thoughts are with you even though you are a world apart from Bali in this moment.
Thank you for sharing this special time with us, and continue to shine as you did here.
We hope and pray all the best for your health.

With so much love and light,
Mel and the entire Goddess Retreats team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seminyak
0.7 km away
COMO Shambhala Estate
COMO Shambhala Estate
#3 of 10 in Payangan

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Seminyak

Been to Goddess Retreats? Share your experiences!