“Let's Go Surfin'”
Review of Goddess Retreats

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Goddess Retreats
Ranked #16 of 421 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough about my amazing experience doing a week of surfing and yoga at this retreat. A group of my friends and I went to Bali to enjoy spa, surf, sand and fun. We left better surfers, very relaxed and rejuvenated from daily spa treatments and yoga classes.

The women running Goddess Retreats are truly incredible. They do everything to make sure the week is perfect. The food is healthy and delicious, with many local favourites. Fresh fruit and smoothies are available throughout
day whenever requested. They also
put homemade cookies in a jar beside your bed and re-fill them every evening. Scrumptious!

My friends and I agreed that we could have done another week of exactly the same thing and been completely happy doing so. It was the most relaxed I have ever been coming back from a vacation. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
GoddessRetreats, Guest Relations Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Hey Gorgeous Goddess,

Thank you so much for your lovely words, and we are so glad to hear that you and your friends had an incredible time with us and loved the surfing, yoga, spa..and our delicious (healthy) food!
Thank you for recommending us to your friends an we look forward to welcoming you all one day...Bali will be waiting ;-)

The Goddess Retreats Team

There are newer reviews for Goddess Retreats

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Loved everything about Goddess Retreat. The food, staff, activities, villa were amazing. Please book a retreat and enjoy what they have to offer. Let me repeat the staff is amazing!! My first trip to Bali and my first time surfing. The weather was great. All my wrinkles and allergies went away during my trip. I just had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Smiley 6
goddessretreats2003, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Hi lovely Godess,

Your words bring a huge smile to our faces.
Thank you for coming, for enjoying, and for taking the time to write a beautiful review.
Sending you so much love and light,

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The people here will do everything they can to make your Bali experience a magical one! I just got home on Wednesday and already looking to book another trip over! My only regret is that I did not do this sooner! I have cancer and through the lessons from the local healers, I now believe that I have much longer on this earth than the 6 months that the cancer doctors have given me! !!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank Eva T

Dear Eva,

Wow special lady. It was an absolute privilege to have you with us, and your touching review brings me to tears.
We believe anything is possible, and our love and thoughts are with you even though you are a world apart from Bali in this moment.
Thank you for sharing this special time with us, and continue to shine as you did here.
We hope and pray all the best for your health.

With so much love and light,

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I know this review is a little late, but better late than never.

I came to the retreat hoping that I wouldn't be the only Asian face amongst the guests and hoping that the goddesses that were going to stay at the retreat were going to be welcoming. I was happy to find different cultures, age group and nationalities amongst the group of ladies which put me at ease.

The retreat itself is lovely, no TVs but trust me you don't miss them. Spa treatments everyday, lots of time to sleep in between the crazy schedule (I made mine more hectic with a Climb up Mt Batur which was totally worth it).

The staff are amazing, particularly Ayu And Yuni who really couldn't do enough and demonstrated the amazing warmth and kindness that the Balinese people have. The choice of activities was also good, I wanted to be kept busy so opted for lots of physical activities but they had a good range of non physical activities too.

The yoga was good and definitely helped ease the pain of sore legs and arms in between sports activities.

The retreat is well run and the food is just amazing! I would highly recommend this for solo travellers. What you put in, you get out and I feel like the retreat set up allows you to naturally bond with people. I went for a private room but sharing does accelerate that bonding process.

I left the retreat feeling strong, peaceful and relaxed which was exactly the reason I went.

Thank you to everyone for taking care of me.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank iaaw

Beautiful Goddess,

We appreciate your thoughtful review.
Ayu and Yuni are both gems, and we are so happy you were able to experience the warmth of the Balinese culture first-hand.
You are right and we really believe, as with any experience, we get out what we put in and it really warms our hearts to know you received what you needed during your time with us.
Thank you for bringing your full-of-life personality and energy to the table.
You were a privilege to have.

With love and light,
Mel and the entire Goddess Retreats team.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I'm in my late 40s and this was my first-ever 'retreat' - wasn't quite sure what to expect but was encouraged by a friend to tag along and boy, am I thankful to her for suggesting it. An amazing week - the pampering, yoga, activities, food...i could go on. Already planning to go back next year. Great value for what you pay - I highly recommend it. Nothing negative to say!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Base_shifter
goddessretreats2003, Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Goddess,

Thank you so much for your lovely words, and we are so glad to hear the two of you ladies enjoyed your time with us.
We can't wait to see you back next year, stay in touch and see you soon.
Bali will be waiting ;)

x

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seminyak
0.7 km away
COMO Shambhala Estate
COMO Shambhala Estate
#3 of 10 in Payangan

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Seminyak

Been to Goddess Retreats? Share your experiences!