“Refresh, Revitalise, Renew ... The life of a Goddess”
Review of Goddess Retreats

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Goddess Retreats
Ranked #16 of 421 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 13 August 2016

The Bali Goddess Retreat is a wonderful, holistic, inspiring week of yoga, bliss activities such as surfing, paddle boarding, white water rafting (a must!), and sight seeing options.
All set in gorgeous serene surroundings, with gorgeous staff and amazing organisation...nothing is any trouble, and you never stop smiling. The spa is divine and you can have treatments morning, noon or night, around the glorious Indonesian organic food, amidst great conversation in a small group setting. Couldn't rave about it any more...I'm just gonna come again!

Room Tip: Every room nice, I prefer a private villa room with Ensuite.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl H
goddessretreats2003, Guest Relations Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Beautiful Goddess Cheryl,
Thank you for your words.
It was so nice to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, you honestly never did stop smiling the entire time, and that made our week all the more special.
We wish you all the best for the rest of the year lovely.
Thank you for spending some of it with us.

With love and light,
Mel and the entire Goddess Retreats team

There are newer reviews for Goddess Retreats

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Something i highly recommend every woman to do at least once her life! Such an blissful relaxing week where everything is taken care of. All the staff are incredibly kind and helpful and the food was consistently delish!
The villas themselves were faultless aswell! Definitely well worth ever dollar

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
goddessretreats2003, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

Dear Jess,
We're so happy you enjoyed your time with us and loved the food as much as we did.
It is the best feeling in the world to know you were able to fall in love with our retreat and the wonderful women who were a part of it.
All the best to you sweet lady.

With love and light,
Mel and the entire Goddess team

Reviewed 5 August 2016

It is nearly impossible to say enough good things about my experience at Goddess Retreats last week or to add much new information to the reviews already posted. The staff are absolutely wonderful and go out of their way to make your retreat what you need it to be. I stayed in the beautiful Serenity Villa (shared villa -private room and bathroom). This space couldn't be more peaceful. I came for the surfing and received 5 days of excellent instruction from the RipCurl staff and the retreat coordinator Shani. I hadn't surfed in about 5 years, but with their encouragement I was up on the board and having a blast the first day. Not all of the women who attend the retreat are there for the surfing and their activities are very tempting - even on surf days. For a very nominal amount, I was able to add a tour of Tanah Lot and the Denpasar market to my itinerary. The food is absolutely fantastic as are the daily spa treatments. Nothing feels better after a long, hot day than a massage!
If you are a solo traveller, don't hesitate to come to the retreat. I am married with a family and am used to travelling with them; however, this retreat was a solo-celebration for my 50th birthday. Although I was nervous about solo travel, it was empowering and made simple by the staff at the retreat.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Dear Colleen,
What a pleasure it was to have you stay with us and celebrate five decades of your life.
Thank you for always being open, positive and for sharing your experiences with us at the table.
We would have loved to steal you for longer, but we're sure your family would have missed you even more than we do.

Much love to you Goddess,
Mel and the entire team.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I cannot express how wonderful I this retreat is, and what an amazing time I had. Every single aspect, from the accommodation, to the food, to the activities, is planned and executed with attention to the most minute detail. I have never felt so relaxed and pampered in my entire life. It is a beautiful space, and will truly make you feel like a 'goddess'.

The women who run this retreat are incredibly special people who will make your stay in Bali absolutely magical. I was so sad to leave once the week was up, and hope I can plan a return visit ASAP.

Thank you Goddess Retreats, and Mel, Shani, Yuni, Aiyu, lovely Wid and all the other incredible staff for this wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Oh Tess,
We're so glad you actually left Bali feeling like the "goddess" you really are.
Thank you for your special words. They warm our heart you lovely woman, just like you did for the entire week you were here.
Please come back, you know each and everyone of us loved having you here and would LOVE to see you again.

So much love and light to you beauty,
Mel and the entire Goddess team.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Warning: Long Review

Words cannot express how incredible and special this retreat is.
If you’re reading through all the reviews trying to see if there’s ‘people like you’ that do it…there is. So just book it and go. Apart from everything about the retreat been amazing, the opportunity to meet other amazing women from all around the world, all different ages and all with different life stories was an absolute highlight and truly a nourishing and inspiring experience.

You’ll have an amazing time on so many levels – personally, socially, mentally, physically, spiritually. The retreat is geared so that there is enough structure for you to focus on the things you wanted to make space for in your life e.g. yoga or surfing, appropriate times to hang out with the rest of the girls and also time to sneak off and have an afternoon nap or downtime on your own.

The Retreat Leaders (Mel, Sharni, Wids, Yuni, Adrianna, Joyce) are all gorgeous human beings that make sure everything is look after before you even know you need it and are themselves wonderful, inspirational and generous goddesses in their own right. The girls are so incredibly authentic, accessible and passionate with how they engage every single person in the group, I can’t say enough good things about them all. And they’re all super hawt yet completely oblivious to it because they’re so down to earth.

Mel – shame our paths didn’t cross more, but will definitely drop you a line next time I’m in Bali to hang out, I think you are incredible!

The Retreat Housekeeping staff are also just brilliant, always so happy and friendly and they keep the space looking like a slice of paradise. Smoothie of the day – don’t mind if I do.

I never knew food could taste so good and be so good for you at the same time. Portions were perfect, everything was a visual feast as well as delicious and a great balance of Balinese food as well as some old time favourites e.g. Chocolate brownies. No rabbit food or starvation dishes here. Even snuck in a few vino’s but really didn’t feel like it with all the activities we were doing to be honest.

Accommodation
Superb location just tucked away behind the main hustle and bustle of Seminyak.
Villas are sublime. As a serial cat napper I stayed in the Divine Villa and it was just that. But if you’re on more of a budget, the shared room options are just as brilliant and there’s plenty of spaces to find quiet time if you want it or hang out with the other girls.

Surfing
Shani – you are super special for me because you looked after me in the surf when I was scared out of my brain. You were so encouraging and your positive energy and care was infectious. You were so vigilant and knew exactly what was going on with each of us in the ocean and gave terrific feedback on how to improve. Plus you kept our cheeky but lovely Rip Curl boys in check when they were well intentioned about pushing us to do a bit more and made sure we always felt comfortable and safe in the ocean. This was the best thing I have done for myself and truly a rewarding experience and heaps of fun. It’s very different to learn how to surf in this environment with other goddesses, so I highly recommend it to anyone who has any hesitations, you will only regret that you didn’t do it sooner. Am so inspired to keep practicing surfing for the rest of my life now because of you. Do miss trading Aussie faux pas stories with you at dinner Shani. You are such an inspirational and beautiful woman.

Yoga
Wids you are amazing. So much passion and generosity in sharing your experiences and expertise in yoga. Thank you for making a separate time to adjust my poses because I missed a class as it has made the world of difference to my yoga which I am now inspired to do every morning. Especially if it gets me a butt like yours ☺ Thanks so much Wids, miss our chats at dinner time hot stuff! I hope Mimoo has taken to her Kong by now!

Retreat Managers
Yuni/ Adrianna – thank you so much for keeping the gaggle of us looked after throughout the whole retreat like clockwork. And thank you for sharing your cultural insights on Bali which such passion and the session on making offerings was brilliant. It was so great to spend time with you both and see your smiling faces every day.

Massages
Massage of your choice every day? Yes please! Such a perfect way to round off your ‘hard’ work in yoga or surfing each day.

Also recommend going to see the Bali healer (Pak Bagus) who they can organize to come to the villa to see you. Best two hour message I’ve had with a rolling commentary of how you can fix any minor niggles. As well as Sam the psychic, she is brilliant and also a wonderful, strong, empowered human being. Very insightful with a very chilled out style.

You won’t regret this ladies, just book it. I pondered about it for 18 months, and my only regret is not doing it sooner. But will definitely be back. So incredibly good for the soul and good for you as a woman.

P.S thank you Joyce for dropping my water bottle off at the villa!! And thank you all for my birthday cake!

Much love and gratitude
Jenn

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank Jenn2778
goddessretreats2003, Guest Relations Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Oh Jen,
We already knew who was writing this review just by the title! You beautiful, inspiring and all-together lovely woman.
It was such a treat to have you here with us, to see you unwind, face your fears and be yourself through and through.
Thank you for writing one of the most beautiful, detailed reviews we've ever had.
Your warm smile, genuine words and not to mention infectious energy will be dearly missed here.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for sharing this week with us.

With so much love and light to you,
Mel and the entire Goddess Retreats team
x

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seminyak
0.7 km away
COMO Shambhala Estate
COMO Shambhala Estate
#3 of 10 in Payangan

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Seminyak

Been to Goddess Retreats? Share your experiences!