“Just perfect!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

demijorda...
Adelaide, Australia
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I just finished a 7 day stay at Villa Saudara with 4 other friends for my 21st birthday. Everything about our stay here was perfect, and myself, and my friends, wouldn't change a thing!

Firstly the booking experience was easy and quick which was a great start to the holiday. Arriving in Bali, our driver (which was included in the cost of the booking), was ready and waiting to pick us up and take us to our villa. Upon arrival to our villa, we were greeted with a delicious refreshment, and tour of our villa, to welcome us to our stay. This was a great start to our holiday!

The villa is equip full of all the necessary amenities, including, fast wifi, great air conditioning in each bedroom, TV's and DVD players in each bedroom, an iPod docking station, unlimited coffee and tea, and bottled water daily, as well as a mineral water dispenser which my friends and I loved having access to in the hot weather. The location of the villa was perfect as well. The villa was so quiet and peaceful, that you wouldn't believe its such a short walk to the beach and the local shops and restaurants in Seminyak. This was perfect as we loved having a sense of privacy, whilst also having the ability to step out of our villa and be surrounded by an abundance of choice of restaurants, bars, and shopping. An added bonus is the food delivery service available daily up until 10pm. This is something which we found handy a few times when we just wanted to lay by the pool rather than walking up the street.

What really made our stay one to remember was our housekeeper, Eka. Eka was absolutely amazing throughout our stay. She was always smiling and made all us girls feel very welcome. Eka was very professional and always left our villa spotless and clean throughout the day, whilst always offering us drinks or anything else that we needed.

Overall we absolutely loved our week long stay, and were devastated to leave our amazing villa and housekeeper. We give Villa Saudara a 10/10, and would definitely recommend this villa for anyone, whether a group of friends travelling together, couples, or families.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Leaving the villa
Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children
Steve R
Hobart, Australia
“We can fully recommend this villa and the staff associated with it.”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and I recently visited Bali to attend the wedding of the daughter of a close friend. We had the pleasure of staying in the Villa Saudara for seven nights. It is an extremely comfortable villa and ideally situated in a quiet street in Seminyak, close to all services and the beach, all within a very easy walking distance.
Whilst the villa itself is impressively presented, it was the service of the staff that impressed us the most. In particular we must mention our trainee butler Eka; she was an absolute delight and went about her business in a confident and competent manner, preparing breakfast, keeping the villa spotlessly clean and attending to our every need with a cheerful and respectful disposition. We grew to like her very much and have no doubt that she will go far in the accommodation business. Eka was also assisted by another lovely person, Trishna, who attended mostly to the villa next door, but who stood in for Eka on her day off.
The butler service was included as a part of the booking, as too was a car and driver. If you have been to Bali you would understand the organised chaos that constitutes the traffic and driving regime on Bali roads. There is no way that I would want to drive anywhere on my own in Bali, so the services of a driver and car were essential. In this regard we were again extremely fortunate to have the continued services of our driver Nyoman, who was able to navigate all manner of hazards unscathed and knew exactly where to take us in terms of sightseeing, cultural events, dining and shopping. Not once were we disappointed with his recommendations and were very appreciative of the concern and care that he demonstrated towards us. He is a very honest person, and an excellent driver and guide.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Staff service, atmosphere and location
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
Karen M
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing villa, with wonderful friendly staff”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We had a wonderful stay at Villa Saudara recently and were amazed at the quality of the villa. The cleanliness was exceptional, as was the beautiful pool. We were totally spoilt by our housekeeper Trisna, who made us delicious breakfasts each morning including the best pancakes ever! She worked so hard to make sure we were comfortable and cleaned the villa every day to an immaculate standard, and we loved her happy smile. Patma the manager was very helpful and friendly with any of our questions and our driver Maha was so kind to drive us anywhere we wanted. Thank you so much to you all for making our stay so comfortable, we have wonderful memories to take home!

Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ZahraAyu
Adelaide, Australia
“A wonderful experience which surpassed my expectations”
Reviewed 29 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I have travelled a lot but never reviewed anything on TripAdvisor - I had such a good experience at this villa that I feel compelled to share it. This was my first trip to Bali and I loved every moment - I had some apprehensions about Bali based on all the general things I know about it but once there, I realised that your experience is completely in your own hands and depends on where you choose to stay and what activities you choose to do. We stayed at Villa Saudara as a group of 7 - with my partner, family members and friends. It was wonderful- the location is perfect, very close to the restaurants and shops and close enough to the beach too. I an quite active and love walking as much as possible to experience a new place and Villa Saudara was perfectly located for that. The villa itself is great - there was plenty of room for us all. It was immaculately clean which is important to me.

Trishna our housekeeper and Rama our driver were wonderful and constantly went above and beyond to make our Bali experience even better. We felt really comfortable knowing that we could ask them questions about anything we were unsure about and we completely trusted them - you could tell they were genuinely good people which is a rare find anywhere in the world. We had breakfast at the villa a few times and dinner one time too made by Trishna - the food was fresh and tasty. Rama acted as a tour guide for us too and arranged white water rafting for us as well as day trips to Ubud and Nasa Dua - as first-timers, we were lucky we could draw on his experience to get the best out of our activities.

Halfway through our 9 day stay there were some pool issues and the Villa manager Padma (who was super lovely) offered us a free upgrade to another one of their villas - Villa Ayu. We didn't request the upgrade or complain - we were happy to wait until the pool issue was resolved so it was excellent service of them to offer it to us. I will review Villa Ayu separately but for Villa Saudara I will say that, for the price, it met all our expectations and more - it would be great for a family or for couples sharing. It was clean, safe and the service was 10 out of 10. I would happily stay at this villa again and would request for our team to consist of Trishna and Rama specifically :)

Liked best: The team
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
SandPSaw
Sydney, Australia
“A blissful time in Bali”
Reviewed 11 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Villa Saudara was all we expected and more - the location is excellent, lovely open living space, great pool, gardens, bedrooms with gorgeous king beds & good air con BUT the thing that really sets villa saudara apart is the team who look after you. From arrival at the airport to our departure, the team were super efficient, informative & always helpful - trishna is an excellent housekeeper & amazing cook, budi our driver was fantastic & Patma was ever professional & obliging. I'd highly recommend saudara for your 1st or 10th visit to bali - everything has been thought of & provided to make your stay memorable & effortless - from a guest mobile to arranging for in villa massages & spa treatments. It's a little oasis in seminyak - thanks Susan & the team - We'll be back for sure!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing