The Ranadi Villa was beautiful. Its location was perfect. It was both secluded and close to shopping and food destinations. It was no more than a 10 minute walk to all the main shopping strips in seminyak and about a 10-15 minute walk to the beach.
The rooms were stunning. The outside lounge was comfortable and the bedrooms were roomy. The beds were very comfortable and each room had its own air conditioner and fan. The pool was a decent sized lap pool with water that was a little cold at times, however when the sun was shining the pool warmed up quickly.
The schuttle service offered at the hotel was really useful. You needed to book about half an hour in advance to get to central seminyak and legian. When the schuttle was available the hotel was able to book taxis which didnt cost more than 3 australian dollars to get into town.
Breakfast was free every morning. The food was lovely and tasty but needed to offer a little more variety in terms of breakfast choices. The other menu items were great. You must try the mushroom soup!!!!!
The rooms were very clean. Room service came daily and changed all towels washed down basins and toilets and kitchen. The beds were made daily and turned down at night. Due to the amount of mosquitos and bugs, the staff were very prepared in providing mosquito coils for the outside areas and spraying the rooms each night. The also supplied mosquito lights for every room. Not once did i get bitten. The pool was also cleaned daily and all leaves outside were swept up and thrown away.
The staff were lovely. They all seemed to speak basic english and were very warm and friendly.
The spa offered great treatments at reasonable prices. No massage was more than about 30 US dollars and the standard of service was fantastic.
Each bedroom was supplied with a tv and dvd player. The outside lounge had a tv but no dvd player which would have been good when we all wanted to watch a movie together. All tv's had a really good choice of international and english channels. Hair dryers were not very strong in the bedrooms. The internet connection was weak in some areas which was a little annoying at times.
Overall our experience at the Ranadi villa was fantastic. I would definitely recommend future friends and family to come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide away in a boutique pool villa retreat that takes inspiration from a modern colonial plantation. A collection of 18 one, two and three bedroom private pool villas blend enchanting Balinese style and Anantara’s luxurious approach to an exotic home away from home. Each self contained villa is thoughtfully designed to offer a high degree of privacy, a sense of openness and a feeling of being at one with nature, so that you can experience the ultimate island lifestyle. Located only a 25 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali’s jet setter lifestyle awaits you in trendy Seminyak. Discover one of the island’s most sought after destinations, characterised by a charming laid back vibe, great restaurants, gourmet cafés, chic bars and designer shops. More than a favourite haunt for the rich and famous, your stylish Seminyak escape can easily be combined with exploration of the island’s rich artistic scenes, spiritual heartland, traditional rural culture, and of course endless stunning beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranadi Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Ranadi Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak