“Holiday # 3”

Bali Mystique Hotel and Apartments
Ranked #96 of 426 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 14 May 2015

We are halfway through our 3rd stay at Bali Mystique and I can say with 100% honesty that it truly is a wonderful place to stay & I will keep on coming back to Mystique, in fact I've booked Xmas and can't wait to have Mystique Family

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 April 2015

This was my umpteenth visit to Bali Mystique, and it was one of the best!

The neighbouring LOUD MUSIC!!, which has annoyed guests in the past, has GONE!
Life is very good once more.

The wonderful, smiling staff, who make sure that everyone is looked after, continue their fantastic ways. "Good job".. "Good work".

Additionally, the general restructuring of the property further lifts the ambience.
The new al fresco area at street level brings Seminyak's colour & movement closer.
The new kitchen team has already displayed their originality & style: it's very tasty & very tasteful.
I look forward to the structural changes which will ensure the best-practice hospitality methods are maintained.

As always, your iconic host, Mr Norman, displays the life & soul of Bali Mystique. He is terrific.

Congratulations to all @ BM and Thank You again.

Cheers
Red / Pak Merah

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2015

It s not the first time staying for holiday and business time at Bali Mystique. So happy seeing it well organised back and even the pool deck is renewed. The music from next door is gone and i am looking forward to spend my free time at the pool there while getting pampered from the sun. Regards to all of the BM Team

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2015

I traveled from Australia to attend my best friends wedding, they used the private villa number 1 it was very spacious and open, pool was beautiful and rooms were nice a large. The wedding was good, the event staff were easy going and very helpful, I would recommend for anyone wanting to do a private wedding this place is good to have ceremony and a few of your close friends.

Recommendations for this hotel/villa;

The entrance, first impressions are everything! I see there was some constuction going on during my visit which is good to see but make sure its clean, eye catching and greeted with a friendly warm welcome.

Bar & Restaurant , the food was good when I was there so all good there. some investment for restaurant & bar design is needed from operations to fit-out, the bar was half under cover half out in the open and there was water all threw the bar after it rained which if you had any dry stock it would be unusable. Also they sort of use the other side of the bar a reception desk this needs to be separate and more private.

Foot paths; if you had your centre foot path to the bungalows like that in Australia you would get the sack, try getting some blue rock pavers with a rough finish and install imbedded lighting so you can see where your going at night.

Bali Mystique is in prime location near potato heads and if invested and designed right, you could be well on your way to a more profitable future.

once again great place and great people thank you

Kind regards

Room Tip: All are good :) especially villa 1 down the end of the property
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2014

I was here at the end of Nov for 6 nights and have a lovely time. I felt like I knew Adhy (reception) as I had sent so many emails prior to going which were all answered timely and helpfully,

The bungalow was clean and large, I did not get ONE bite (a few reviews state bad mosquito problem) despite sitting outside on my porch during the night. Bed was huge and there was a large day bed which could have slept another person.

All staff were lovely and accommodating but not obtrusive - Dayou was an absolute gem.

Breakfast was very basic and I am not sure what they do to the bacon but it is to die for ... happy it was enough to set me up for the day and never had an issue with it (unlike some guests who seemed to complain most mornings that they did not have enough, there was no side dishes ect )

Pool beautiful and clean, bar prices reasonable and again the food was superb and very cheap for the area. I ate lunch and dinner there - try the pizza and the potato cakes with prawns... divine.

I did not hear any music at all with the bathroom door closed (bungalow 110) but Norm did tell me that if I was kept awake i could be moved to an apartment for the night (I think the bar will be closed in May 2015)

I chose this hotel for the location portrayed on here - it was 15 mins walk to seminyak square (through a large lane way which I never felt scared walking in at night as it was always busy) and the beach is 5 mins away but you do need to walk another 5 or so to get a sun bed. I was disappointed that there were no beanbags on the beach at night and it did not appear possible to get into the hotels on the beachfront from the beach although I didn't try.

I would definitely return here as it was the perfect place to chill and I could have gone the whole week without leaving the hotel I was so comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo