All reviewspizzapili piligarden routebeautiful beachbeach barprivate roombed dormawesome locationclean roomssituated righttour groupcommon roomtwo nightsroad tripbeautiful viewindian oceanhostel
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I loved Afro-vibe! It has a vibe that screams relax and let loose! I ended up having a 4 bed room to myself as some of my fellow travelers pulled out the last minute. I slept listening to the waves. The ocean is a stone's throw from the lodge and it draws you in. The food here is superb and the restaurant is by the beach with the sand between your toes. Simply lovely! And thanks for the tea! I really appreciated it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

If you love the beach and a relaxed atmosphere, this is the place for you. The staff were friendly and the view’s absolutely stunning. We were lucky and got the room at the corner facing the ocean and had a great view of the sunset. Will definitely be back when we do the garden route again!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

great place to be.me and my wife love this place the restaurant is just at the bottom pili pili awesome vibe plus u 3minutes away from the beach.restaurant at the beach.we have gone to Afrovibe lodge about 4 times already and we would go there again.plus they very inexpensive

Stayed: April 2017

.... ... .. . During the Night, You are Cradled by the Ocean Waves

Most Important, You Better Remember the Xhosa Greeting : !Molweni

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is one of the most memorable hostels I've ever stayed because of its location. It is located just steps away from the Myoli Beach. It was so nice to hear the waves in your room! The beach is the best with amazing sand and sunset. The only problem is that only the lounge has wifi signal but every hostel in South Africa seems to be like that. I would love to return someday.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo