“A must stop for GREAT coffee”

Slow Roasted Coffee
Price range: USD 1 - USD 3
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Almond Milk Coffee and the best carrot cake ever!!!!!
Lovely friendly service and place to sit inside or outside and clean loos

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered 2 cuppachinos and were pleasantly surprised by the friendly service and above all, the excellent coffee!
The venue is very relaxing and well organised.
Well done guys - if we could stay longer we would have visited you again and again...but, we'll be back. In the meantime we will order our coffee online.

1  Thank Willem d
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I come here often when heading to George. Very knowledgeable staff and perfect flat whites. Only wish I had is more savory options in their bakery. Either they all go fast, or they don't have as much to offer the non sweet tooth crowd. But always worth dropping by

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I visit Sedgefield two to four times a year and there are two musts on my list as I search for good coffee. I normally purchase a kilo or two of their Karoo Classic ground coffee to take home and then everyday I stop in to start the day with their delicious cuppa-chino. They have a selection of amazing cakes on offer and a quaint coffee shop atmosphere. They also sell the used burlap coffee bags which are firm favorites with friends and family. We even made use of them as "Christmas Stockings" for our 5 grandchildren as we could not find stockings large enough to put all their presents in. If you like coffee, then this is a must on your list of to do things in Sedgefield.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Very small shop with limited seating but great selection of slow roasted coffee. Get your coffee beans as well. The staff are friendly and service good.
The organic produce are on the expensive side!