BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
Tours from BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours
from USD 258.30
More Info
from USD 421.10
More Info
All reviews game lodge great tour ostrich farm cango caves private tour our driver tour guide an amazing guide bungee jump tsitsikamma national park zip lining fun stops betty's bay safe driver excellent value for money great person cape town icing on the cake
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Our guide knows the way, no time to loose, beautiful and kind, i would suggest everyone to do this trip!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We had a fantastic trip and the value for your money cannot be beat. The small bus and the personal guide is amazing. So much knowledge and a huge variety of things to see and do are included. The guesthouse accommodations are worth the upgrade!! We had a truly wonderful time

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant tour led by Sbusiso. It was my 4th visit to Cape Town and I wanted to do something a little different. I think our group worked well because we were only four and thus easy to make decisions re optional choices. Yes the initial drive out is long but broken up with well chosen stops it's fine. The caves, walking with the elephants, feeding the ostriches, the light(NOT) hike to the suspension bridge (for fit people):Brilliant!
The backpacker single accomodation and food surprisingly good.
The highlight was the Garden Route Game Lodge. Circumstances meant we thankfully got there early and had the best time. Relaxed by the pool and had a light lunch before the evening safari which was so much more than I expected. ( Take a warm jacket). The accommodation and food was excellent.
We had a brilliant time and it worked for us.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Recently my son and grandson did a Bok two day Safari with me. We were amazed as to how much we were able to see in such a short time. Nothing was a problem for our driver, Devon, he went out of his way to ensure we saw as much as possible.

2  Thank Brianjay70
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Ben was a brilliant driver and guide. He worked incredibly hard to make sure we were all happy.
Accommodation on the route was good, then very good, then excellent and then amazing (at the safari lodge). Food was excellent wherever we ate.
My one regret, nothing to do with BokBus, was that I didn't go on the zip wire, When we actually saw the other passengers have a go, I realised that I would have loved it too.
Only proviso about the trip - and I have mentioned it to the management - it should be pointed out from the start that everybody has a chance to sit in one of the three seats which have a decent view out of the minibus. Unfortunately we had a couple of Austrians who thought that they should comandeer them the whole time. BokBus responded that they have had this issue time without number but I think it should be made a realisation on booking.
Other than that, absolutely excellent value for money from start to finish.
Carol and Nic Richardson