BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
Tours from BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours
from USD 258.30
More Info
from USD 421.10
More Info
All reviews game lodge great tour ostrich farm cango caves private tour our driver tour guide an amazing guide bungee jump tsitsikamma national park zip lining fun stops betty's bay safe driver excellent value for money great person cape town icing on the cake
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant tour led by Sbusiso. It was my 4th visit to Cape Town and I wanted to do something a little different. I think our group worked well because we were only four and thus easy to make decisions re optional choices. Yes the initial drive out is long but broken up with well chosen stops it's fine. The caves, walking with the elephants, feeding the ostriches, the light(NOT) hike to the suspension bridge (for fit people):Brilliant!
The backpacker single accomodation and food surprisingly good.
The highlight was the Garden Route Game Lodge. Circumstances meant we thankfully got there early and had the best time. Relaxed by the pool and had a light lunch before the evening safari which was so much more than I expected. ( Take a warm jacket). The accommodation and food was excellent.
We had a brilliant time and it worked for us.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Recently my son and grandson did a Bok two day Safari with me. We were amazed as to how much we were able to see in such a short time. Nothing was a problem for our driver, Devon, he went out of his way to ensure we saw as much as possible.

2  Thank Brianjay70
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Ben was a brilliant driver and guide. He worked incredibly hard to make sure we were all happy.
Accommodation on the route was good, then very good, then excellent and then amazing (at the safari lodge). Food was excellent wherever we ate.
My one regret, nothing to do with BokBus, was that I didn't go on the zip wire, When we actually saw the other passengers have a go, I realised that I would have loved it too.
Only proviso about the trip - and I have mentioned it to the management - it should be pointed out from the start that everybody has a chance to sit in one of the three seats which have a decent view out of the minibus. Unfortunately we had a couple of Austrians who thought that they should comandeer them the whole time. BokBus responded that they have had this issue time without number but I think it should be made a realisation on booking.
Other than that, absolutely excellent value for money from start to finish.
Carol and Nic Richardson

Reviewed 10 March 2018

It's been one week since my Wife and I returned to Sweden from our Garden Route Tour with Benjamin, and we continue to marvel at all we experienced. Ostrich Park, Cango cave, beautiful beaches, scenic lookouts, J-Bay surfing, wildlife reserve with amazing meals and the the list goes on.

Every step of the way we enjoyed the wealth of knowledge our guide Benjamin shared with us. He was so patient in answering my many questions about South Africa nature, politics, among other things. He went out of his way to make it a great experience for all of us which we will always remain grateful for. Hope other visitors will have the pleasure of getting to know Benjamin with his great sense of humour, clear communication, and extensive knowledge of all that is South Africa. Many thanks.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My wife an I booked on a tour with Bokbus as a belated honeymoon to experience a bit of South Africa. We booked the 5 day Garden Route tour and corresponded with Apie about various aspects before going ahead with the booking. is service and response was fantastic and we knew everything we needed to before booking.

We were greeted cheerfully by Sbusiso, our tour guide early on the first day and from the first moment he explained how the tour was going to work and pointed out things of interest as we drove by, explaining their significance to the history of a country he was obviously (and justifiably) proud of. Throughout the week we got to know Sbusiso better and he guided us around various decisions we had to make as a group to decide how we could get the most out of the time we had at the places we went to.

At the beginning of the week we didn't know the others on the tour but we ended up having a brilliant time together and Sbusiso didn't feel like a guide but just another one of the party...just a much more knowledgeable one.

Overall a brilliant experience from start to finish. The Bokbus tours probably suit people who are happy joining in with a group, helping with decisions and who enjoy a social experience. As there are a few decisions you need to make as a group how best to use your time you need to be prepared to join in with discussions to everyone enjoys the journey.

1  Thank Andrew N