BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
Tours from BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours
from USD 258.30
More Info
from USD 421.10
More Info
All reviews game lodge great tour ostrich farm cango caves private tour our driver tour guide an amazing guide bungee jump tsitsikamma national park zip lining fun stops betty's bay safe driver excellent value for money great person cape town icing on the cake
Reviewed 10 March 2018

It's been one week since my Wife and I returned to Sweden from our Garden Route Tour with Benjamin, and we continue to marvel at all we experienced. Ostrich Park, Cango cave, beautiful beaches, scenic lookouts, J-Bay surfing, wildlife reserve with amazing meals and the the list goes on.

Every step of the way we enjoyed the wealth of knowledge our guide Benjamin shared with us. He was so patient in answering my many questions about South Africa nature, politics, among other things. He went out of his way to make it a great experience for all of us which we will always remain grateful for. Hope other visitors will have the pleasure of getting to know Benjamin with his great sense of humour, clear communication, and extensive knowledge of all that is South Africa. Many thanks.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My wife an I booked on a tour with Bokbus as a belated honeymoon to experience a bit of South Africa. We booked the 5 day Garden Route tour and corresponded with Apie about various aspects before going ahead with the booking. is service and response was fantastic and we knew everything we needed to before booking.

We were greeted cheerfully by Sbusiso, our tour guide early on the first day and from the first moment he explained how the tour was going to work and pointed out things of interest as we drove by, explaining their significance to the history of a country he was obviously (and justifiably) proud of. Throughout the week we got to know Sbusiso better and he guided us around various decisions we had to make as a group to decide how we could get the most out of the time we had at the places we went to.

At the beginning of the week we didn't know the others on the tour but we ended up having a brilliant time together and Sbusiso didn't feel like a guide but just another one of the party...just a much more knowledgeable one.

Overall a brilliant experience from start to finish. The Bokbus tours probably suit people who are happy joining in with a group, helping with decisions and who enjoy a social experience. As there are a few decisions you need to make as a group how best to use your time you need to be prepared to join in with discussions to everyone enjoys the journey.

1  Thank Andrew N
Reviewed 12 January 2018

My sister researched and booked the 4 day Bok bus tour for 6 of us and I am so glad she did. We were greeted by our driver/tour guide/friend Benjamin early on the first day and he was excellent, really friendly, informative, made us all feel comfortable.

The tour itself was great every step of the way, from seeing the ostrich park (Geraldine was brilliant), to the penguins at boulders beach, Cango caves, but what topped it off was the safari and the lodge we stayed at. The accommodation was excellent, the food was delicious and the night/morning safari was great fun, we ended up seeing Lions, cheetahs, elephants, giraffes, rhinos and a whole lot more. The views on route were simply breathtaking!!!

We also did the bungee jump (216) off Bloukrans bridge which is an experience I wont forget in a hurry and also zip lining which was great fun!

I would highly recommend Bok Bus and Benjamin as a tour guide. Thanks again.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

My wife and I used the four day garden Route tour in preference to a self drive option. There were only four of us for our trip and this enabled us to enjoy the camaraderie. Devon, our guide, was knowledgable, professional, courteous and good fun to be with, an excellent ambassador for the company and the country. His local knowledge and selection of places to stop made the trip. The only downside, the accommodation for the second night at Andalomi Forest Lodge was not good, find somewhere else.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Went on the 4 day Garden Route tour with guide Devon, a husband and wife, myself and another solo traveler. I had a wonderful time with my group, so much I think Ive met new friends for life. The tour itself was fabulous. Our guide Devon gave us lots of info on many of the towns we stopped in and passed through. He was very knowledgeable about anything we asked and also shared about himself which was great. The Cango Caves, the National Park and the game drives were all very impressive. Im not sure that there is a better price being offered on a garden tour than what Bokbus has to offer.

A few issues I had were #1 the Ostrich farm no longer allows guests to ride the Ostrich which wasnt a big deal but it shouldnt be advertised that it is an option. #2 I asked about the backpacker room size and was told not more than 6. Well i ended up in a room with 14 on the 2nd night. Not acceptable because I would have willingly paid for the single room. Luckily for me Devon, our guide, was able to secure me a different room with less people which quickly alleviated my disappointment and unhappiness.#3 issue is both backpackers had housrhold animals on the premises. That info should be given before hand because some people are allergic, dont like or are just afraid of dogs and cats.

Overall, the trip was fabulous and would go again and recommended the BokBus Tour.

1  Thank DheyWil