BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
Tours from BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience BokBus Garden Route Adventure Tours - Day Tours
from USD 262.50
More Info
from USD 427.90
More Info
All reviews game lodge great tour ostrich farm cango caves private tour our driver tour guide an amazing guide bungee jump tsitsikamma national park zip lining fun stops betty's bay safe driver excellent value for money great person cape town icing on the cake
Reviewed 13 December 2017

My wife and I used the four day garden Route tour in preference to a self drive option. There were only four of us for our trip and this enabled us to enjoy the camaraderie. Devon, our guide, was knowledgable, professional, courteous and good fun to be with, an excellent ambassador for the company and the country. His local knowledge and selection of places to stop made the trip. The only downside, the accommodation for the second night at Andalomi Forest Lodge was not good, find somewhere else.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Went on the 4 day Garden Route tour with guide Devon, a husband and wife, myself and another solo traveler. I had a wonderful time with my group, so much I think Ive met new friends for life. The tour itself was fabulous. Our guide Devon gave us lots of info on many of the towns we stopped in and passed through. He was very knowledgeable about anything we asked and also shared about himself which was great. The Cango Caves, the National Park and the game drives were all very impressive. Im not sure that there is a better price being offered on a garden tour than what Bokbus has to offer.

A few issues I had were #1 the Ostrich farm no longer allows guests to ride the Ostrich which wasnt a big deal but it shouldnt be advertised that it is an option. #2 I asked about the backpacker room size and was told not more than 6. Well i ended up in a room with 14 on the 2nd night. Not acceptable because I would have willingly paid for the single room. Luckily for me Devon, our guide, was able to secure me a different room with less people which quickly alleviated my disappointment and unhappiness.#3 issue is both backpackers had housrhold animals on the premises. That info should be given before hand because some people are allergic, dont like or are just afraid of dogs and cats.

Overall, the trip was fabulous and would go again and recommended the BokBus Tour.

1  Thank DheyWil
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Amazing trip, we saw lots of animals and could touched elephants and cheetahs. The lodge was beautiful!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The 4 day garden route tour was amazing. Our guide Devon was perfect , professional and fun . We had not so good weather but all the places are great. The highlight was the game lodge ...

2  Thank msteni
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I did the 5 Day Garden Route Adventure Tour with Bokbus. Simply an amazing experience full of animals like the big 5, Ostrich feeding, whales, dolphins and much more. Lot's of fun stops on the way like the Cango Caves, Wilderness national park, Betty's bay, Knysna, Jeffrey's bay, Addo Elephant park and ofcourse The Garden Route Game Lodge (wow, what a place!!). I stayed at Backpackers doorms with great service, fantastic facilities and delicious food every morning and night. Some extra credit to our lovely guide Benjamin, you made the whole tour the best experience in South Africa. I would defenitely go with this company again if I had the chance.