“Amazing experience!”

Rotisserie Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 103 Restaurants in Franschhoek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: As a popular, family-orientated tourist destination, Leopard’s Leap also boasts sociable tasting facilities, a versatile food offering, culinary shopping and, of course, the charm of a beautiful landscape.
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Best family restaurant in franschhoek. beautiful view with a outside play area perfect for the young ones. Fresh salads from their garden and Tasty food with excellent service!thank you

2  Thank 898maggan

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Not an enjoyable experience. Rennovations, unaccomodating staff. Worst wine farm we visited in Franschhoek of 6 different stops.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Super modern looking building with great light. Food was terribly average. They have a buffet style concept with very little to choose from meat wise. My pork belly was dry and had been standing for a long time. My family all had chicken pies which they raved about. The sides selection was small and boring. The wine was inexpensive and good. Venue is really pretty.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

While I have often purchased/quaffed their wine, this was my first visit to the winery itself. I was very impressed with the whole set up and amazed at the size of their restaurant. As we had booked for lunch elsewhere, we simply had a wine tasting. The young lady who attended to us was professional. I must admit that I was not aware of the added tip that the gentleman has mentioned. ( I would agree that this I would consider to be a cheek). I might very well have enjoyed the tasting too much to notice!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Great Winery, enjoyed their wines and visit them every three months. Service and knowledge of wines are great, but what a shocker that you must now add a tip on tasting or if you buy a bottle of wine after tasting, on the invoice, before making payment!!!! No No!!! Would have given a 5* if it wasn't for the tip on the invoice on tasting or buying a bottle after tasting?