All reviewsfamily roomonsite restaurantstaying at this hotelrooms are niceeasy accessthe hotel stafffree wifiplace to stayhome away from homebusiness tripuserclientsaccommodationconferenceenvironmentvenuemaintenance
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Sandra went out of her way to accommodate me, and gave me her last expensive room at normal rate.Thank you Sandra
Rooms were very clean and modern. Staff were generally very accommodating. Safe and very central

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelTzaneen, Manager at Hotel@Tzaneen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing Hotel@Tzaneen, we're glad you loved your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My first visit to Tzaneen, and a very good experience during our afternoon and evening at Hotel@Tzaneen. Particularly great service from the charismatic Joe, who looked after us and our conference needs, ably assisted by Thulani.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelTzaneen, Manager at Hotel@Tzaneen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing Hotel@Tzaneen and also taking some time out to write a review. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again in your next conference.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Always neat and clean. Personnel friendly and helpful. We stay there almost once a month. I do have one complain, double check your booking before arriving as the last trip they did not have my booking and I had to stay in another place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelTzaneen, Manager at Hotel@Tzaneen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for visiting Hotel@Tzaneen. We're glad to hear that you love our clean spacious suites and friendly staff.

Please contact us directly on agm@hoteltzaneen.co.za to give us details about the problem you've picked up on check in, we'd like to look into the matter urgently as we take these sort of complaints very seriously.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I enjoyed my stay at your facility. I like the place but it's too far from where I live because it's 360km from my place. What I didn't like very much is that your dining hall can't hold large groups.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelTzaneen, Manager at Hotel@Tzaneen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for visiting Hotel@Tzaneen. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us. We are the biggest hotel in town and we specialize in catering for large groups.

Please contact us directly on agm@hoteltzaneen.co.za to give us details about the concerns you've picked up during your stay, so that we may discuss these further with you as we take these sort of matters very seriously.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Would like to have kyknet channel 104 in my room because I normally stay for 1 week on a regular basis . The room has to be like home away from home for me and therefore I would like that TV channel to be included.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued.

Thank you for the feedback.

We would love to get into contact with you to further discuss this matter.

Please contact us directly on agm@hoteltzaneen.co.za