We have been going to Wildwood Crest every year since 2005. We have stayed at other hotels, but we have stayed at the Nassau since 2007. We alreays book an oceanfront room. The view from the private balcony can't be beat. The staff and Pat have always treated us like family, and we have always enjoyed the Nassau dogs: first Zeus and now Brinkley. We are looking to 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch some spectacular sunrises!!! All of our rooms have a thrilling view of the ocean and beach. Also catch the in-season Friday night beach fireworks right from our sundeck! Choose from spacious, beautifully decorated one-room suites, two-room efficiencies or two-bedroom efficiency apartments. All efficiencies have full sized refrigerators and motel rooms have a beverage refrigerator. Each soundproof and fireproof room offers air conditioning and heat, direct dial phone and color TV, suites have two TVs. Amenities include laundry facilities, elevator, BBQ, game-room, free off-street parking, golf nearby and tennis courts adjacent. Coffee shops and restaurants are just a short walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Nassau Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nassau Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Nassau Motel Wildwood Crest