USD 177
Hotels.com
Monaco Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
USD 284
USD 154
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
USD 173
USD 142
  • Pool
Blue Palms(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
USD 276
USD 182
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
USD 106
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

USD 242
USD 226
USD 163
The Beach Hotel(Wildwood)
USD 111
USD 89
All reviewsview of the oceancan't wait to come backtreated like familythe jersey shorebobmotelboardwalk
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Came last year a few times and stayed at Rus Mar. Stayed again 2 weeks ago. Owners Barb and Bob are amazing. They treat everyone like family and make your stay very comfortable. They go above and beyond. For example, I parked out on the street in front of their motel for a minute to run back in my room to get something, came out and got a parking ticket. Barb and Bob felt so bad they offered me a free night's stay the next time I come in July. I would highly recommend this motel. Also, they keep rooms immaculate and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
RusMarMotelMGMT, Manager at Rus Mar Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

It is our loyal customers like you that make the Rus Mar the great place it is! We can't wait until your next stay. We love our Rus Mar Family!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This is and incredible hotel even if you going with your pet. it was so clean and it wasn't a dog hair or smell in the room. The hotel employees and the owners where very polite and nice. And example of how loyal they are with the costumer is that we forgot something in the room and they were willing to send it us through mail without excuses. Definitely we will come back soon to this hotel. Thanks so much for your help.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
RusMarMotelMGMT, Manager at Rus Mar Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Hey no problem Janoc we were happy to help out! Thank-you for your kind words and we will see you next time!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

With our wallets in mind my wife and I decided to head to the Jersey Shore this year and keep it local. My wife, looking for a dog friendly location found the Rus Mar Motel. We stayed a week and loved every minute of it. We liked it so much that we decided to book another week in late September and invited my wife's parents down since they are from North Jersey and have never experienced Wildwood. We all had a great time. We went wale watching, walked through the antique car show that happened to be directly in front of the hotel and eating at the Lobster House none of us will ever forget. We already are planning to book this year because we know this place fills quickly.

Room Tip: Excellent view from the rooms
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank cgeorgianni
RusMarMotelMGMT, Manager at Rus Mar Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

We are so glad you had a good visit! Thanks so much for posting your photos we love to share in how you enjoyed Wildwood, and the Rus Mar!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I wish a zero star rating were possible for this place. I have never left a bad review in my life and I work with vendors every single day. Worst experience and customer service I have EVER come across. Stay away at all costs. We thought this would be a good place to stay with our dog given the reasonable rate, but I would have rather spent the extra $300 a night at another, nicer, up-to-date hotel with better customer service. We were stuck in a dungeon, wifi didn't work, staff were anything but helpful and were straight out rude the entire 6 hours we stayed here (we couldn't even last 1 night here!!). The owners care about money and money only, not the satisfaction of their customers. Save yourself a huge headache and take your business elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
12  Thank cf1122
Reviewed 5 October 2016

This place deserves it's 5 star rating on Bring Fido. They are pet-friendly so you can bring your dog. In fact you can bring TWO dogs for $20 extra per night they welcome you and your dogs with open arms! Located on Ocean Avenue right at the start of the famous Wildwood Boardwalk. A 50's era motel, but well-maintained. It is obvious the owners are extremely customer-centric. The rooms are spectacularly clean, the bed is comfy, and there is TONS of hot water. These 3 things are my biggest must-haves. They even have a special "doggy business" area with astroturf that drains into gravel/soil, and a sprayer to rinse the area afterward. Do you think these folks like dogs? The owner, Bob, approached me and introduced himself this afternoon, and asked if I was satisfied. I had a nice conversation with him, and he was genuinely interested if both myself and my dog Jill were satisfied. HIGHLY recommended. I will return for sure!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank-you so much for your kind review we hope to see you again in 2017 the Rus Mar loves our Alumni!!