See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We had lots of fun.we will return!!!we had an apt on the 5th floor. Nice view and quiet. We could see the Ferris wheel. We were able to visit family at the camp ground.we at the red Barn and pizza on the boardwalk.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank chloe0718
Reviewed 24 August 2017

My sisters and myself have stayed at the Diplomat for the past 4 yrs now. The front desk has always been helpful and the stay was a pleasant one. The room this year was still being updated and the carpet was taken out the bedroom.. Thank God for that. No hotel should ever have carpet. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very polite. The pool was clean and the gentleman singing at the pool was entertaining. We look forward to going back again next year for our sisters getaway. BTW I seen people complaining about rust on the refrigerator. The Hotel is by the ocean and the moisture will always be an issue no matter where you stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Crabby62
Reviewed 5 July 2017

My family and I stayed at the Diplomat, we were in 208 and saw that new owners have it and have started to make some changes to the room. It is a neat and clean place with a lovely pool and now with a singer on the weekend what more can you ask for. I will be sure to tell my friends about this place cause it is close to beach and boardwalk too.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Michele B
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

The Diplomat is close to everything downtown Wildwood has to offer. It's easy to park onsite, and most times I go all week without using my car. The FREE Wildwood beaches and boardwalk are 2 blocks away, right between Morey's and Mariner's Piers' thrill rides and waterparks. Also nearby are great restaurants, bars (Goodnight Irene's!), takeout (Italian Kitchen Express!), movies and music performances in the park, and the Saturday farmers market (Steve's pound cakes!). Rooms are clean and include a full-size refrigerator and kitchenette. There's also a beautiful sundeck with pool (heated early and late season) with plenty of lounge chairs as well as gas grills and tables to have a family meal indoors or outdoors. Also live music on the weekends! WiFi available throughout the building. Staff are very friendly and helpful. A great place for families!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank DavidD10280
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We had two rooms (120 and 122) - and saw no evidence of the complaints from previous reviewers. The rooms were very clean, well-equipped and quite comfortable. The location is wonderful and we look forward to coming back and enjoying the pool! We had a great time!

Date of stay: April 2017