See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2015

First we were told to we had to wait for our room, it wasn't ready at 2PM (yes, check in is 3 tho we watched many other families check in early while we were there, we booked via an outside company & the room was ready, they are just jerks). Refrigerator took 2 days to get cold (they unplug them when not in use, so glad our food didn't spoil). All the mattresses and box springs were covered in what appeared to be new plastic bags, we were afraid to unzip them to check in fear of letting anything out that might have been living in there. The floors were filthy, we kept something on our feet at all times. Bathroom wasn't that bad tho our sink took forever to drain even after just brushing teeth, eventually gave up and just used the tub. The tub, another joyful experience....hot water is hit or miss. If you are lucky enough to stay on the 3 floor side of the property, you might have hot water. If not, good luck! Only thing kept clean was the pool and jacuzzi (which depending on the cuteness of your teenage daughters, they may or may not be allowed in it!). When anyone did complain to the office, they drug their feet to that persons room like a lazy teenager who didn't want to do anything. If you can afford somewhere else, stay somewhere else, this place is not worth the headache. Only plus is it's closeness to the boardwalk and a coffee maker (if the room you get has a pot included). Wi-Fi iffy but hey, no one really needs to supply it anyway. I wish I would have checked under the beds before we got there, only when we left to make sure our kids didn't drop anything. Besides the summers worth of dust, there was food, a red solo cup and a pill of some sort under one bed and food and dust under the other. The room tip was cut in half since we only got "clean" towels from the maid. Oh yes, the towels.... the ones that were thin and stained we used to stand on after we got out of the shower afraid of catching some sort of disease off the dirty floors. Surprisingly, the sheets were clean, tho i'm sure if i had a black light, the comforter might not have been. We tried not to let anything set on the floors as I swear I blew a mouse turd under the fridge! Yes, this review was all over the place but then again, so was the dirty little surprises in our motel room.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else for a better room!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank anghanz
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Everything about this motel is terrible with one exception, the location. It's close to the boardwalk which is great, but not worth it. Thankfully we only stayed 2 nights otherwise not sure we could make it longer. The room smelled a musty dirty rag kind of smell. The bathroom had MOLD all over the sink and tub. Water goes from hot to cold. 1 small shampoo packet. towels are very small and stained - we luckily brought our own. same for the beds. we brought blankets, sheets, and pillows. could not imagine sleeping on the sheets they had! Small box TV w/bad picture. Coffee pot but no coffee. It's cheap but don't waste your money on this place! it's gross, gross, gross!! The smell was too much!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

My dad has been coming here since he was little and the staff is so sweet and the location is amazing I love it

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

The location is great ,couple steps from the boardwalk!the staff is great,very helpful! The room was pretty nice size,affordable room rate!

The beds could be more comfortable!
The location is great ,couple steps from the boardwalk!the staff is great,very helpful! The room was pretty nice size!

The beds could be more comfortable!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I expected a budget motel. At first glance I was pleased with our pick. At first room smell lemon fresh as it was just cleaned and room seemed average. The staff was friendly, check in and out was smooth. The pool area was nice looking and location was block off the board walk. We mainly just sleep in our room and stay out the whole time. So when we checked in we dropped off are stuff change and went out for the night. When we got back is when things went down hill. First off the room had a major ant problem on the dresser were I had most of our bags siting. Then I started noticing the cigarette smell and the Air conditioner unit was extremely loud ( more then ur standard loud Air condition unit from budget motel). After started to feel grossed out I started looking more closely at the beds. Notice they had mattress sheets on the box spring which seemed off. Removing it I saw brownish/ black spotted stains on the corners. Theses Stains resemble bed bug stains. I'm not taking my chances treat all our belongings. After reading more online bites don't always show a reactions and can appear up to 18 days. We stayed in room 212 for less 12 hours.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family