See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

My dad has been coming here since he was little and the staff is so sweet and the location is amazing I love it

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

The location is great ,couple steps from the boardwalk!the staff is great,very helpful! The room was pretty nice size,affordable room rate!

The beds could be more comfortable!
The location is great ,couple steps from the boardwalk!the staff is great,very helpful! The room was pretty nice size!

The beds could be more comfortable!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I expected a budget motel. At first glance I was pleased with our pick. At first room smell lemon fresh as it was just cleaned and room seemed average. The staff was friendly, check in and out was smooth. The pool area was nice looking and location was block off the board walk. We mainly just sleep in our room and stay out the whole time. So when we checked in we dropped off are stuff change and went out for the night. When we got back is when things went down hill. First off the room had a major ant problem on the dresser were I had most of our bags siting. Then I started noticing the cigarette smell and the Air conditioner unit was extremely loud ( more then ur standard loud Air condition unit from budget motel). After started to feel grossed out I started looking more closely at the beds. Notice they had mattress sheets on the box spring which seemed off. Removing it I saw brownish/ black spotted stains on the corners. Theses Stains resemble bed bug stains. I'm not taking my chances treat all our belongings. After reading more online bites don't always show a reactions and can appear up to 18 days. We stayed in room 212 for less 12 hours.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Nicole V
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Stayed here this past wknd, as a family, for Beach Blast. This is definitely a MOTEL. I'd like to say you get what you pay for, but at $200 a night? Our side of the motel did not have HOT WATER the whole wknd (folks in the other wing said they had scalding hot) No fix for this problem. However, the hair dryer did not work, which the owner had fixed within the hour. The bathroom is very small and outdated. This is the price you pay for proximity to the beach. The bedding always feels damp. Wi-fi was intermittent. The place could really use a dryer, a gathering/common room in case of rain. Pool was nice, rooftop deck was also. Kids had fun. the end.

Room Tip: this is a Motel
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed in room 210. Door handle on the inside of the front door was smashed in. Phone hanging on the wall looks like someone hit it with something and does not work. The outlet between the beds is broken which means the light that is there is a waste of time. Old television with no remote. The only plus is one block from the boards but there has to be better places. I would never stay here again and will tell everyone who asks to stay away I gave it a rating of one and that is generous.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family