“Thursday’s amazing Prime Rib. ”

The Deck at Holly Beach
Ranked #3 of 9 Nightlife in Wildwood
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not only is the Prime Rib amazing but the service and drinks are just as Amazing!!! Then you get to have music too. What a fabulous way to spend a Thursday night. Thank you for the most delicious meal. I highly recommend this to anyone. Also, always something happening. Check it out.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we tried the Deck at Holly Beach and it will not be our last. We had the prime rib that was great. The bartender Dennis and the waitress were great The chef came out and asked how our dinners were. The place was very friendly and had a great atmosphere.

So if you haven’t tried the Deck on Holly beach try it, you won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We love eating here. The food is fabulous. The owner is such a sweet guy. And they have live entertainment. Very clean also. But be warned. Especially if you have children with you. The crowd can get a bit rowdy. I was very disappointed having to eat dinner with my son with me while women were on the bar topless dancing.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

The food was good, not too bad pricey and the waitress was excellent (we went on July 20th in the evening, couldn't remember her name so hopefully they will know who it was from the date). We were on the "deck" and the dumbwaiter had broken and she had to run up and down and she did that with a smile on her face. Would definately recommend and would go again on my next visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

My teenager picked this place from one of our hotel booklets because he wanted seafood. ...what a great choice. The food was EXCELLENT & the service was even better!!
We had a party of 5 with a 14 year old, an 8 year old, & a 3 year old...and our waitress never missed a beat!
To top it off, the chef came out to meet us and showed us the lobster he was cooking for my son's BUCKET full of seafood!
The burgers & crabcakes were amazing as well!
A nice atmosphere with additional seating outside and a full bar and eating area inside!
We will be back next year!!

1  Thank AMatty