“Lo Mein is good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered the shrimp lo mein. Was very good and was a pretty huge helping for the price! At least three meals out of it for a pretty big dude like myself. Steamed dumplings were only all right. We're a bit under done and the pork was only mediocre inside.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Food is fresh made and lots of choices. Restaurant is authentic Chinese, staff is always friendly, have even done take out. Good General Tso's chicken.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Visited Dragon House in Wildwood for the first time after reading many reviews. Sadly, huge disappointment. Ordered my favorite Chinese Dish General Tso’s Chicken. It cost $16.00, about $4.00 over what I pay at home. Despite being billed as a “hot and spicy” dish, it had no flavor whatsoever, and it was over cooked. Tasted like burned and very mild buffalo chicken!! Horrible!! Threw half the serving in the trash! After talking to the Wildwood locals and reading the reviews, I can’t express how disappointed I was! Perhaps I caught them on a bad night, but I will not go back!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I have been eating at the Dragon House for 30 years at least. Their is not one time when in Wildwood that I don't stop their, it is just that good

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Our family came down to Wildwood for winter break vacation. We saw signs on the empty boardwalk to dragon house. We decided to walk there. Everything was delicious, fresh, and made to order. We have found our new place for food in Wildwood! Yummy!!